23-24

"Or... if one day, you..."

"You don't want to be nice to me, so can you tell me in advance?"

"I... I will leave obediently."

"If you don't want me to be with others, then I will stay obediently."

"You can do whatever you want."

"But I'm also afraid, you're too kind to me, I won't be able to bear your torment like before..."

Hearing these words, Si Yan actually felt a little bit of distress, spreading from the bottom of his heart little by little, and even expanding infinitely.

Si Yan leaned down and kissed Ji Sishen's ear hair.

"There won't be that day."

Ji Sishen trembled slightly, sobbed softly and turned around, hugging Si Yan and crying.

Si Yan didn't speak, but she just comforted Ji Sishen's fragile emotions of her.

He used to be an asshole.

At least not in the future.

Si Yan received a call from the old man the day after Si Ning returned.

She Angryly said, let him go back to the old house.

You are not allowed to take Ji Sishen with you.

Si Yan didn't wait for the old man to finish, and she hung up the phone directly.

Si Yan has more important things to do now.

"How deep is it?"

"Mr. Little is in the garden."

Uncle Hua seems to be in a good mood now.

Because the relationship between Mr.  and Mr.  Xiao is transparent now, the atmosphere is very harmonious.

Uncle Hua was naturally happy.

When Si Yan walked to the yard, he saw Ji Sishen playing on the swing.

Facing the warm sun, the whole person looked happy and warm.

Si Yan was deeply infected by Ji Si like this, and even the breath around him softened.

When Ji Sishen heard footsteps, he looked back at Si Yan.

His eyebrows and eyes were curved and he smiled.

"Ayan."

Si Yan felt that his own name his, coming from Ji Sishen's mouth his, was particularly pleasing to the ear his.

Ji Sishen gave Si Yan a seat, and Si Yan sat down directly.

Ji Sishen took advantage of the situation and leaned on Si Yan's shoulder.

Si Yan liked Ji Sishen's feeling of being dependent on him.

"Gift."

Si Yan took out a small purple box.

Ji Sishen was a little surprised, "What is it?"

"open to take a look."

After Ji Sishen opened it, it was a ring.

There is no excessive decoration, not even patterns.

But it made Ji Si's heart tremble a little.

"A... ring?"

Ji Sishen's eyes flashed, like surprise, shock, and doubt.

Si Yan took out the ring and put it on the middle finger of Ji Sishen's right hand.