19

Yi looked at Ji Sishen tenderly, with a coaxing tone, and patted Ji Sishen's head lightly.

A look of overflowing maternal love.

I don't know, I thought Ji Sishen was his child.

As expected of a female doted on by the entire tribe.

"Haha, the host laughed at me to death."

"A string of data, can you die laughing?"

"Xiao Tongzi, my hands are a little itchy, and I want to see if the data can boil."

A certain Xiao Tongzi: "..."

In the past, it was always necessary to beat him into a QR code, but now he is always trying to make his data boil...

He is too difficult.

Ji Sishen looked at Yi gratefully, "Thank you..."

"So... can I go see her?"

"I could swear, just look at..."

The little rabbit's eyes were aggrieved and helpless, and the begging gaze made people's hearts tremble, which really made Yi overwhelmed.

The little rabbit is so cute, who can refuse the little rabbit's request?

If you refuse, you will be struck by lightning.

"Okay, I'll accompany you, or you will be cheated."

Ji Sishen showed a sweet smile obediently, which was a complete crit.

Then it was in exchange for a chance to meet Nan Wan once.

Nan Wan has been locked up for two or three days, and she has never had a chance to go out, but every time it's time for meals, a wolf clan will come to deliver food.

But the food really made Nanwan swallow.

It's like a rotten vegetable with dead leaves, and I don't want to eat it when I look at it.

Nan Wan was thinking about finding an opportunity to escape when she saw Ji Sishen appearing in front of her eyes.

The stone house that shuts Nan Wan is still the same, but it is different from other stone houses in that the door is not a wooden door, but a stone door.

A small window was opened in front of the stone gate.

The stone house and the stone gate are naturally able to prevent the powerful beasts from breaking away and escaping.

But it is rarely used here.

"It's you?"

Nan Wan had some accidents, she thought the rabbit had been tossed to death long ago.

After all, the size difference between Falcon and Ji Sishen is quite large, and it looks like he can be scared to cry directly by just saying a word to him, which is too weak.

Ji Sishen looked happy when he saw that Nan Wan was still fine.

"You... are you okay?"

Nan Wan actually disliked Ji Sishen's cowardly appearance of her.

In her perception of her, a man should look like a man.

It should be the majestic and extremely lethal appearance of the falcon, not the one in front of you, who can fall when the wind blows, and who speaks lightly and is not as strong as a woman.

With this pretentious appearance, let her attack this person?

Then she chose to kill him directly!

Nan Wan thought that she hid her emotions her well, but she did n't know that the pretentious and more charming than women in her eyes her were all pretended by him.

The most important thing is that this person whom he despises has seen all her mental activities her.

He did n't even conceal his dislike and disdain her for Ji Sishen, as if he was afraid that Ji Sishen would n't notice it.

"That... are you really a rabbit?"

"They all say you don't smell like a rabbit."

Nan Wan was not afraid at all that she would be exposed in front of Ji Sishen, because she felt that a little white rabbit like Ji Sishen had better handle it.

Just coax it casually, and you will be convinced of your own words.

"Didn't I say that? I am a failed orc, just like you."

"Little rabbit, I helped you last time, so can you help me this time?"

"I was locked up because of helping you."

The tone is very sincere, but the eyes are very sharp.

"Host, that's it. Such a little white rabbit can't stand the temptation."