41-42

Ji Sishen spoke very seriously, as if he had no flaws.

Si Yan did n't interrupt Ji Sishen's speech, but she just looked at him "sophistry" in silence.

Looking at Si Yan's silent expression of his, Ji Si was a little uncertain about his thoughts.

But it's still possible to guess.

But Ji Sishen continued to pretend confidently.

"Ayan, what I said is true."

"Although I know this may sound unbelievable, it's what Pei Qing said."

Seeing that Si Yan still didn't speak, Ji Si shook Si Yan's hand, "A Yan, I really didn't lie."

"I can swear, I really just want to make it clear to Pei Qing."

"A Yan, if you don't believe me, you can find someone to ask Pei Qing."

Although Ji Sishen knew that Si Yan would not go to Pei Qing, he still had to say what had to be said.

I was wrong, and I told the truth honestly, so you can't be angry with me.

There was a smile in Si Yan's eyes, and it was this smile that made Ji Sishen feel a little... not so good.

"Shen Shen, when did I say I don't believe it?"

Ji Si breathed a sigh of relief, "A Yan, don't scare me, okay?"

"I thought you were angry."

Si Yan rubbed Ji Sishen's waist with his fingertips, neither light nor heavy, but it made Ji Sishen a little itchy.

"Ayan, don't..."

The deep gaze in Si Yan's eyes seemed to see through Ji Sishen completely.

Deep, let me see how long you can pretend.

Ji Sishen was lying limply in Si Yan's arms, still obedient and soft.

I just want to pretend, what can you do with me?

Si Yan looked down at Ji Sishen lying in his arms his, resolutely refusing to reveal his true nature his, and chuckled lightly.

He even pinched Ji Sishen's waist as punishment.

"Go back and clean you up."

Ji Sishen's face was blushing.

Clean it up as soon as you clean it up, but if you want me to expose my true nature, it is absolutely impossible!

A certain system was holding back its laughter.

When did the host overturn?

"Haha, I laughed so hard, you, the host, will have a day of overturning!"

Ji Sishen replied indifferently, "When did I overturn the car?"

"Aren't I the Ji Sishen who is soft and easy to push down?"

system:"……"

"Besides, even if I overturn the car, I'm still my family's A Yan's precious heart."

system:"……"

When did the host go crazy?

It's so gross!

"Host, you are really thick-skinned."

Ji Sishen nodded seriously, "You are right."

system:"……"

I didn't praise you any more!

woo woo...

Can the world still have fun?