35

Chen Yu has an intuition, as long as he is there, everyone can survive.

At this moment, Chen Yu seems to have found a little bit of hope in the apocalypse.

"Okay, just as Ah Shen said."

Just wanting to leave the security camp is not so easy.

Even if they want to leave, they still have to hand in a lot of materials.

It is absolutely impossible to leave if you don't turn it in.

Others secretly told them that if they forcibly left, they would most likely be threatened by those gun-wielding things to be imprisoned in a small dark room to serve the leaders in the center of the security camp.

After Ji Kong heard it, he couldn't bear it at all.  Where is the security camp, this is a prison at all.

Prisons are not so scary.

fuck.

So there is no way, Ji Kong discussed whether to create a little confusion and then find a chance to sneak out.

But they hadn't caused chaos yet, but Ji Sishen and Ye Fan saw a woman.

Wen Zi.

Coincidentally, what they saw was Wen Zi who was driven out and looked very depressed.

"Please, don't drive me away, I can be obedient."

Wen Zi was still wearing fur, pitifully begging Mo Tianci to keep herself.

But Mo Tianci was immediately impatient, and she kicked the person away with one kick.

"If you get tangled up again, believe it or not, I told you to get out of the security camp?"

Indifferent and ruthless, where is it that they looked at Wen Zi warmly and ambiguous before.

Wen Zi was frightened, and she would only die if she left the security camp.

He could only watch Mo Tianci leave.

"Oh, this woman also has today, it's really retribution."

Ji Kong is also a person who likes to watch gossip.  Hearing the person next to him say this, he immediately became interested.

"What's the matter? Who is this woman?"

That person is okay, just complaining to Ji Kong.

"This woman's name is Wen Zi, and the man just now is the son of a senior officer of the security battalion."

"As soon as they came to the security camp, they were restless, especially that woman, who was showing off her power all day long, wearing expensive clothes and exquisite makeup, and bullying us people because she had an affair with that Mo Tianci. "

Ji Kong hummed, "It really deserves it."

Ji Si took a deep look at Ye Fan and didn't care much when he saw that he didn't even look at Wen Zi.

He was about to leave with Ye Fan, but Wen Zi, who got up from the ground the next second, came over immediately.

He was extraordinarily arrogant and domineering, "What are you laughing at!"

When Wen Zi saw Ye Fan, her eyes her lit up.

"Brother Fan? I'm Wen Zi."

Arranging his long hair his, there is some hint of scratching his head his.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Did he hear the birds chirping?

clucking, irritable.

Ye Fan didn't want to pay attention to Wen Zi, but instead leaned on Ji Sishen's side aggrieved.

He looked at Ji Sishen innocently.

She seemed to be saying that she was talking to me herself, and I didn't even see that she had nothing to do with me.

Ji Sishen held Ye Fan's hand amusingly, how could such a big zombie be so cute.

Ji Sishen also directly blocked Ye Fan, "I'm sorry, your brother Fan is mine now."

His eyes were full of possessiveness.

As if to warn Wen Zi, this is my person, you should stay away from him.

Wen Zi was stunned for a moment, and when she realized it, Pear Blossom wanted to lean over.

But being blocked by Ji Sishen, she couldn't get close to Ye Fan.

"Brother Fan, look at me, I'm Wen Zi."