33

Hearing the tone of his own host, the system couldn't help but start to mourn for Nan Wan.

My host's temper for making trouble has risen again.

However, Nanwan has been very quiet since the beginning, and Ji Sishen can't do anything if he wants to make trouble.

But Ji Sishen was not idle as he couldn't do anything.

Tired of being crooked with my man every day.

I just didn't see it.

The same is true for Falcon, who spoils his little rabbit so much that he doesn't even need to get out of bed to walk.

As long as his little rabbit his blew, the falcon would go straight over.

Yap is now immune to this.

On the contrary, She Xi appeared more frequently in front of Ji Sishen now.

I don't know what this guy is thinking.

"Little rabbit, why do I feel that She Xi is trying to pry into your wall?"

Ji Sishen held the little rabbit in his arms his, and glanced at She Xi who was standing not far away with her eyes closed and resting, her gaze her was very calm.

"Hmm... I don't know..."

Because She Xi is a snake, her nature her is relatively cold, and she can't tell what his temperament her is like at all.

Ji Sishen was rather curious as to what kind of person could make She Xi's face fluctuate a bit.

Ji Si took a deep look at She Xi, and commented on She Xi's whereabouts her.

Sika deer and snake...

Ji Sishen followed the little rabbit's fur with a smile in his eyes.

Seems pretty good?

But Ji Sishen felt that this kind of thing could only be left to chance.

At least for now, these two people have nothing to do with each other.

The biggest encounter was probably when Yi came to him every day to talk about She Xi in front of him.

Most of them were talking about the love-hate entanglement between She Xi and Falcon.

After listening too much, Ji Sishen didn't seem to care so much.

As a fun, discuss with Yi.

"Speaking of which, little rabbit, aren't you afraid that She Xi will snatch the falcon?"

Ji Sishen's cheeks were naturally crimson, with a little milk fat, and he looked cute and tight.

"Don't be afraid..."

"I think if the two of them really have something, they could be together before I came..."

But Yi stared at Ji Sishen warningly, "That's not necessarily true. No one understands this guy except Falcon."

"He doesn't talk to anyone, he's like a mute."

"He confessed his love to his Falcon."

Yi deeply felt that the little rabbit was too innocent, without any sense of crisis.

If other people do something casually, what will the little rabbit do?

You might be cheated.

Ji Sishen was very helpless about this, he didn't know how many times he had said such words in front of him.

the most important is...  …

Yi can still say such things in front of She Xi.

I really don't know if it was intentional or just by nature.

Before Ji Sishen said anything, She Xi who was not far away suddenly walked over.

She Xi's gaze her was cold, her eyes her were the dark green of a snake, and she felt chills down her spine just by looking at them, fearful and cold.

Seeing that She Xi's expression her was not very good, Yi thought that She Xi finally couldn't bear to bully the little rabbit, so she immediately stood in front of Ji Sishen.

"She Xi, you... what are you doing!"

It can be seen that Yi still has some fear and regret.

It is true that She Xi's aura is too gloomy and cold, like a cold-blooded species by nature, it can't be warmed up no matter what.

"I warn you, you are not allowed to touch the little rabbit! Even if you and Falcon are friends, if you touch the little rabbit, he will never forgive you!"

Yap's toughness is actually a little cute.