31

How can she carry out her plan without leaving that kind of place?

Ji Sishen also laughed and said nothing about Nan Wan's little trick.

The metering she played was all left over from Ji Sishen's play her.

It can even be said that Ji Sishen can play with more proficiency than Nanwan.

Therefore, Ji Sishen also knew what would happen afterwards.

Sure enough, those wolves who had been coaxed around by Nan Wan began to speak out when they saw their own people being wronged like this.

"Leader, you can't let us lose our female just because you have a partner!"

You see, how lethal it is.

Falcon frowned fiercely, obviously suppressing his anger at her.

"That's all you want, to keep this alien creature?"

The leader of a wolf tribe nodded very positively, "Yes!"

"Chief, if you want to expel Nan Wan, then expel all of us first!"

It is naturally impossible for Falcon to expel the entire tribe because of a foreign creature.

After all, they haven't done much wrong.

But Falcon kept silent, and they were beating drums in their hearts, not sure if Falcon could really drive them out of the tribe.

But if Falcon really did this, people from other tribes would certainly not be able to tolerate Falcon's behavior when they learned about it.

This made them more confident, and completely protected Nan Wan behind them.

Yi realized the seriousness of the matter.  Although he hated this alien creature, he didn't want the tribe to be torn apart.

But keeping this creature, Yi was worried that the tribe would be harmed.

This dilemma makes Yi very painful.

In fact, he could not care about anything, what these wolves like, although Keyi is a sika deer, he also treats everyone as family.

Ji Sishen could see Yi's pain.

"Yi, don't worry, I will protect everyone with you, and I will never let her hurt everyone."

The toughness and calmness in Ji Sishen's eyes surprised Yi a little.

Such an obedient little rabbit can actually calm people down.

Ji Sishen walked up to Falcon again, and rubbed his arms against Falcon, as if trying to calm Falcon's emotions.

And Falcon also enjoys Ji Sishen's intimacy.

"Falcon, can you keep her? Everyone likes her very much..."

"I don't want to see Falcon conflict with the tribe because of her."

"Falcon is the leader, everyone just loves their females, so don't be angry, okay?"

"You don't deport anyone either, okay?"

As long as it was Ji Sishen's request, Falcon would naturally not refuse.

"The most important thing is that I believe that she will not hurt everyone."

"Besides, I don't like to see Falcon get angry, and I also think that Wan Wan will definitely be like me, and will not seduce other males."

Therefore, as long as Nan Wan an seduces other males casually, it will violate the principles of the tribe.  Such females will be despised and tolerated by all females in the tribe.

Ji Sishen's soft and waxy voice is like the best flavoring agent.

He Let the falcon, which was exuding wolfish, softens instantly.

He hugged Ji Sishen deeply in his arms and spoke softly.

“Okay, listen to you.”

Ji Sishen hugged Falcon and smiled happily.

Ji Sishen was deeply happy, and Falcon was naturally happy too.

What Ji Sishen said is correct, it is indeed not very wise to start a conflict with someone from the tribe for the sake of an unnecessary person.

"For Xiaotu's sake, I can keep this alien creature."