( ARC 11 ) The Contracted Little Wife Overturned Again (1-2)

"I often walk by the river, how can I not get my shoes wet?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

"Xiao Tongzi, if you think the data is too calm, I don't mind making him boil."

system:"……"

woo woo...

Just know how to bully him, a weak and innocent little system.

snort!

Ji Sishen is really not in the mood to argue with the system right now, it's a headache.

According to his previous experience in the world, he has a fever.

Last night, he was bullied so hard by that bastard Si Yan that he passed out directly.

Thinking of this, Ji Sishen had a headache.

"So, Xiao Tongzi, can you explain to me why the milky and stupid Si Yan suddenly became like last night?"

Can't wait to toss him to death.

The system says he is innocent.

"Host, don't blame me for this, it's you who refused to listen to me when you saw Yueyin's little milk dog."

Ji Sishen: "..."

It seems that there is such a thing.

Ji Sishen pinched the center of his brows, and suddenly remembered how he was dragged and acted like a baby by Si Yan when he first appeared on Pu Shen three days ago.

Brother and brother yelled, he was fascinated by "beauty", and then forgot to listen to the words behind his own system.

Ji Sishen was sure that Si Yan last night was completely different from Si Yan in these three days.

It's just... two personalities.

"That's right, the identity of your man Si Yan in this world is indeed two personalities."

"One personality is the host you saw before, milky, sweet, obedient and... a little silly, and the other is Si Yan's personality you see now as the host, with a violent temper and bloodthirsty, and a little sickly."

Ji Sishen: "..."

"This time, you give me a clear account of all the characters in the plot."

Otherwise, if he suddenly changes into another personality, he will have to play with him to death.

"Host, you are Pu Shen now."

"I signed a body contract with Si Yan and married Si Yan."

"Because Si Yan's grandfather told his fortune his a long time ago, he must be married to a person who is born with water, who is born with Yin, and whose name has a deep name, so that Si Yan can spend the rest of his life safely."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Really targeted.

"Then why, Si Yan has two personalities?"

"This has something to do with Si Yan's original family."

"Si Yan's psychological shadow fell a long time ago."

"Si Yan's original family is not good."

"When Si Yan's mother was with Si Yan's father, it was not approved by the family."

"Because Si Yan's grandfather found out that his mother his has misbehavior and has a strong desire for revenge."

In fact, Si Yan's mother was not a very good person, because it was actually another person who was with Si Yan's father back then.