46

Nan Wan snorted coldly, squinting at Ji Sishen.

It seemed that Ji Sishen had a deep hatred with her for eight lifetimes.  If eyes could kill people, Nan Wan would have killed Ji Sishen many times.

"Isn't it? If it weren't for you, I would be the leader's wife now!"

Ji Sishen's eyes of him were gentle and calm, and his whole body exuded a calm aura.

It seems that there is nothing in this world that can make him change his mood a bit.

Ji Si smiled deeply, "Nanwan, sometimes people must not be too smart."

"Your premise is that the falcon is a falcon, not someone else."

"The bunny is a bunny, not me."

Nan Wan frowned, "Is there any difference?"

Ji Sishen approached Nan Wan, and the person in front of him was obviously incorporeal, but Ji Sishen's lightly raised fingertips could still easily hold Nan Wan's jaw in her.

The cool touch of the fingertips suddenly made Nan Wan feel a burst of fear.

"The difference is that Falcon is my man."

"As for me, what I dislike the most is that the things I like are missed by others."

Ji Sishen's soft fingertips gently stroked Nan Wan's chin, his smile was as gentle as water, but his eyes were as cold as ice.

Nan Wan flinched subconsciously, looking at Ji Sishen with a bit of fear.

"You said you have so many targets to attack, why do you have to pick my man?"

"Even if 023 is wanted, if you behave peacefully and don't covet my people, I won't deliberately plot against you, will I?"

Nan Wan snorted coldly, as if she had seen through Ji Sishen, "You finally admitted it? I should have exposed your true colors early in the morning! Let Falcon see clearly that you are purely jealous and femme fatale!"

"You are more sinister than me in your bones! You even set up a pure and innocent little white rabbit character!"

"You will definitely die worse than me!"

Ji Sishen let go of Nan Wan, accepting every word Nan Wan said calmly.

The system really thinks that his host can bear it.

No matter what others say about him, he will not make any waves, and he can even be more ruthless to himself than the other party.

Before this, he really had never seen anyone who was more crazily criticized than his host.

“yes?”

Ji Sishen clicked his lips regretfully, "I'm really bad to the bottom of my heart. From the beginning, I deliberately pretended to be an innocent little white rabbit in front of Falcon."

"And I'm really jealous, too."

"However, even if I die worse than you, then you won't be able to see it."

"Now you have died worse than me, and you finally have the chance to be reborn and travel through every world, but now, you don't have this chance."

Every sentence Ji Sishen spoke was calm and innocent enough.

Obviously every word is enough to make people's teeth itch, but they can't find any mistakes.

The most important thing is that it is complete, and it is not annoying at all.

After Ji Sishen's last word fell, Nan Wan finally realized that she was really going to die this time and disappear completely.

He roared angrily and wanted to pounce on Ji Sishen.

"Ahhh! I curse you that you will never die in this life! You will never be able to love in every life! You will always bear the pain of life and death with the one you love!"

"The person you like, the person who likes you, will be haunted by nightmares of life and death, and will be miserable for a lifetime!"

"Haha...you will definitely suffer more than me!"

"Ahhhh!"

The sharp light in Ji Sishen's eyes flashed past, and Nan Wan's entire consciousness was burned in the fire.

Together with the incomplete body of her, it was wiped out.