6

It seemed that the fierceness of the falcon wolf was suddenly aroused, and even the teeth suddenly became longer and sharper.

The originally gray-blue eyes were faintly turning scarlet.

Fortunately, Falcon restrained it in time, and retracted its fans.

But the falcon in the air is sensitive enough to smell the smell of Ji Sishen's blood.

The blood of the little rabbit is sweet.

It can even stimulate his ferocity.

Ji Sishen didn't seem to feel the danger at that moment at all, but tears fell silently, and he frowned slightly as if suffering from pain.

Even the drooping rabbit ears seemed to be aggrieved silently.

Falcon: "..."

Why does it seem like he bullied him?

Nan Wan, who had been silent all this time, looked at Ji Sishen who was crying again, and became bored.

He actually walked over to block Ji Sishen.

"As the leader of the wolf tribe, don't you think it's too much to bully a rabbit like this?"

Only then did Falcon notice the...creature in front of him.

In this world, there is actually no distinction between men and women, because everyone is a beast, only male and female.

Females have special patterns.

But the person in front of him, he couldn't see her prototype of her.

The most important thing is that this person looks very similar to Xiaotu.

“What is your prototype?”

When Nan Wan was about to say that she was the same as him, but thinking that she had just said that she was a rabbit in front of Ji Sishen, she had no choice but to change her words.

"rabbit."

rabbit?

Falcon frowned slightly.

Almost a yes answer.

She is not a rabbit.

There is no aura of a rabbit on his body her, not even a little bit of an orc.

And even if the orcs are female, they don't have those two lumps on their chests.

Could it be that he didn't know...a foreign race?

Falcon immediately frowned at this answer.

Not as gentle as when facing Ji Sishen.

"Tell me, what exactly is your prototype!"

Nan Wan immediately saw the ferocity of the falcon.

"Host! Come on, admit your mistake! You learn from that rabbit, he seems to like being obedient."

023 spoke immediately.

Although Nan Wan didn't want to, she could only listen to 023.

"I... my prototype is indeed a rabbit, but just like him, I am a failed orc."

"I was abandoned... female, I escaped and was brought here."

Nan Wan frowned slightly, as if she had no choice but to express herself.

Here, females are very rare.

So a female can have several partners.

But the female must be voluntary.

Of course, a female who has a partner cannot hook up with other males casually.

Because of the scarcity of females, it is forbidden for tribesmen to bully or even abandon females here.

That's why Nan Wan said that.

I want to use this method to attract falcons.

But Falcon had no interest in her.

I even feel that the creature in front of me is lying.

“female?”

"Where's your pattern?"

Nan Wan has no patterns on her body.

Because her host this time is a modern person who has traveled to this world.

It's just that now her soul is occupied by Nan Wan.

But Nan Wan is also smart, and she doesn't show timidity at all.

"As I said, although I am a female, I was abandoned because I am a failed orc with no specific patterns on my body."

"Boss, I can swear that I never lied to you."

"In front of your majesty, no one can deceive your eyes."

Ji Sishen watched the play silently with the system behind him.