38

Tears immediately overflowed from the eyes.

Falcon, who had just approached, saw his little rabbit being pushed down and injured, his expression his darkened, and he threw Nan Wan away.

The strength was much stronger than Nan Wan's, and with such a flick, Nan Wan flew far away.

It happened that her entire waist was knocked against the stone, and Nan Wan broke out in a cold sweat immediately from the pain.

But no one who passed by cared, and those males who defended her were simply not there now.

He could only watch Falcon squatting down with envy, caring so much about Ji Sishen.

"Falcon, little rabbit..."

"Leave it alone, you're hurt."

Ji Sishen raised his hand and looked at his palm her, it was a slight scratch.

"Well, it's just a scratch... I'm fine... hiss..."

He said it was fine one second, but fell into Falcon's arms in pain the next second.

It was only then that Falcon saw that Ji Sishen's back his was scratched with blood.

Although it wasn't scratched, Falcon felt distressed just looking at it.

Even the entire brow his was wrinkled.

Ji Sishen deeply felt Falcon's emotions his, so he endured the pain and said, "Falcon, I'm fine..."

Falcon directly embraced Ji Si with a cold face.

"Such a long bloodstain, is it okay?"

Ji Si pursed his lips deeply, as if frightened by Falcon, and looked at Falcon with some fear.

Falcon sighed, frowned and restrained his hostility a bit before speaking.

“Does it hurt?”

Just as Ji Sishen wanted to shake his head, he immediately nodded aggrievedly.

"Pain..."

"If you know it hurts, just be obedient and don't talk."

Then he carried Ji Sishen directly back to the room.

Because of raising a spoiled little rabbit, Falcon always has some medicinal materials in his room.

Medicine is also a precious thing for the beast race.

"Lie down obediently, I'll give you medicine."

Ji Sishen frowned deeply, refusing to lie on his stomach.

"I'm fine. Medicine is very precious and cannot be wasted."

These words made Falcon's face darken a bit, the little rabbit pouted, and obediently lay down on the bed, showing his back his to let Falcon apply the medicine.

Falcon sighed helplessly, and carefully applied the medicine to Ji Sishen.

Afraid of hurting Ji Sishen, he gave Ji Sishen a deep breath while applying the medicine.

After finishing, Falcon applied medicine to Ji Sishen's palm again.

Ji Sishen looked at the silent falcon, pursed his lips and frowned and spoke.

"Falcon, are you angry?"

Falcon still did not speak.

Ji Sishen drooped his expression, feeling extremely wronged and sad.

It was as if Falcon had bullied him.

In the end, it was Falcon who first compromised and softened, "I'm not angry."

Ji Sishen looked at Falcon with deep tears, "But you don't talk to me anymore."

"When you don't speak, Xiaotu is very scared..."

Falcon sighed and hugged the little rabbit into his arms his, but he didn't dare to use force.

"It is my fault."

"I will not do it again."

Ji Sishen hummed with a bit of crying.

Suddenly Ji Sishen looked up at Falcon and spoke as if remembering something.

"Then can you not be angry with her, she... didn't push me on purpose."

It's good that Ji Sishen didn't mention it, but when Nan Wan was mentioned, Falcon's face turned darker than before.

"Such a serious injury, is it not intentional?"

The system silently ate melon seeds and watched its own host perform.

It is indeed a "heavy" injury that can heal slowly.

Moreover, Nan Wan did not do it on purpose.

Ji Sishen directly ignored his own system and continued to speak aggrievedly.

"I just said that the falcon belongs to Xiaotu..."

"But she seemed to mind and said you would be hers."

"The little rabbit will definitely be abandoned at that time."