7-8

"I'll help you."

Pei Qing's words were sincere enough.

He even wanted to hold Ji Sishen's hand her, but Ji Sishen reacted quickly, inadvertently raised his hand her to wipe the corner of his eyes her, and avoided Pei Qing's approaching hands her.

Ji Sishen vaguely felt a gloomy and cold gaze.

But he also said as if he didn't feel anything at all, "Brother Qing, I'm fine."

Pei Qing smiled, and raised his hand pampering  to rub Ji Sishen's hair, but Ji Sishen couldn't help lowering his head, covering his lips and coughing twice, and seemed to avoid it casually but on purpose.

Seeing that Ji Sishen was really uncomfortable, Pei Qing didn't think about anything else.

"Okay, then I'll go back first, and I'll see you next time."

The eyes are affectionate enough.

When Pei Qing got up, his eyes fell on the figure on the second floor, he just smiled and nodded before leaving.

Ji Si looked at Pei Qing deeply, not to mention that this guy has better acting skills than him.

"Host! Your man is about to lose his temper, why are you still so calm?"

Ji Sishen looked very casual, "What's the hurry?"

"I'm not afraid, but your system is more afraid than me?"

The system has figured it out, this crazy batch is messing up!

Fuck.

He has seen him mess with other people, but he hasn't seen him mess with himself.

When did this thing go crazy?

Ji Sishen waited until Pei Qing left, then lifted the blanket to go upstairs.

But as soon as he raised his head, he met Si Yan's dark eyes in her, and Ji Sishen pursed his lips deeply, without much reaction.

Lowering his head, he walked upstairs with a somewhat weak and awkward pace.

Ji Sishen wanted to miss Si Yan and go back to his room her, but Si Yan directly dragged Ji Sishen against the wall.

A pair of deep eyes were full of violence.

This made Ji Sishen's eyes frightened and flustered for a moment.

"You...you let me go!"

Si Yan held Ji Sishen's wrist with some force, almost breaking Ji Sishen's hand.

"Si Yan! It hurts..."

Si Yan didn't relax his strength at all, he just raised his hand and pinched Ji Sishen's chin vigorously.

"Pu Shen! Don't forget your current identity!"

"Isn't the lesson I taught you last time not enough?"

Upon hearing this, Ji Sishen shrank back in fear.

Fear is almost visible to the naked eye.

"What? Do you want to come again?"

"Si Yan, if you have the ability, you will torture me to death."

Although Ji Sishen's eyes were terrified, his expression was extremely stubborn.

Si Yan was about to speak, but his eyes fell on Ji Sishen's neck his.  The shallow teeth marks reminded Si Yan of his own violence that night.

But thinking of Ji Sishen deliberately covering up the traces in front of Pei Qing just now, the little sickness in his bones his is everywhere.