25-26

Pei Qing's smile made her Jiang Qin feel cold.

Intuition told Jiang Qin that this man was terrifying.

"I just think that a good girl like you shouldn't be cheated."

Pei Qing's moderate gentleness made Jiang Qin relax his vigilance.

"So what?"

"Didn't you see, didn't you hear what they just said?"

Jiang Qin's reluctance is Pei Qing's best tool to use.

"If I were you, I would definitely use my strengths."

Pei Qing approached Jiang Qin's back without any concealment, closed his eyes and sniffed the perfume that belonged to Jiang Qin.

Jiang Qin frowned, this sudden close distance made Jiang Qin repel, and immediately opened the distance between the two.

He stared at Pei Qing warily.

Pei Qing just smiled and didn't care much.

"Advantage?"

Jiang Qin knew that it was impossible for him to win back Si Yan's heart her, maybe she might need it, relying on this man in front of her, so even if she was uncomfortable, Jiang Qin didn't show much expression.

Pei Qing leaned against the tree trunk behind him, and his whole body revealed a bit of calm and contentment.

"Don't forget, Pu Shen can make a contract, so can you."

"The most important thing is that you have the support of the old man, don't you?"

When Jiang Qin heard this, he just felt that he had heard nonsense.

"So what?"

Pei Qing got up again and approached Jiang Qin.

Jiang Qin's heart skipped a beat, but he gritted his teeth but did not hide.

Let Pei Qing approach.

The corners of Pei Qing's mouth his raised slightly, as if he was very satisfied with Jiang Qin's performance his.

Pei Qing leaned closer to Jiang Qin's ear more presumptuously, and raised his hand to pluck the long hair next to Jiang Qin's ear his.

The voice was somewhat warm and cool.

"Since the old man wants you to give Si Sheng a son, why didn't you exercise this right in advance?"

Jiang Qin was taken aback, "What do you mean?"

Pei Qing took a step back, smoothing Jiang Qin's long hair on his forehead with cool fingertips.

Although Jiang Qin didn't like it, he didn't resist Pei Qing's intimacy.

"It's very simple."

The slender index finger slowly slid from Jiang Qin's forehead to her.

The bridge of the nose, lips, and chin her slide down to the chest her to stay.

Pei Qing's gaze and smile deepened a bit.

Jiang Qin's body his was slightly stiff, and his face her turned a little crimson at this moment.

Biting her cherry lips tightly, even her heart her beat faster.

The movement of the hand she stayed for a while and then fell to Jiang Qin's lower abdomen again.

"Let the old man's wishes come true."

No matter how stupid Jiang Qin was, he knew what this sentence meant.