14

"Haha, little rabbit, are you jealous?"

"I don't want to be Falcon's female. Besides, Falcon is so big and looks so fierce. It's too painful to be his female."

Ji Sishen blushed, "I... I'm not jealous..."

The more Yi looked at Ji Sishen, the cuter he felt.

And why is the little rabbit's reaction so cute?

Every expression is written on his face.

"By the way, you haven't eaten yet, I brought something over."

"However, there is no food recently. Everyone prepares meat for the winter. I secretly bought some for you."

Meat is actually some dried small fish, which can be stored for a longer time after drying, so that it can be eaten during the winter.

Ji Sishen nodded shyly, "Thank you...thank you..."

Yi thinks that such a sweet and glutinous little rabbit really gets cuter the more he looks.

"You don't have to be so polite."

"Falcon led everyone to hunt and he will not come back until dusk. He asked me to take good care of you."

"Speaking of which, I have never seen a leader pay so much attention to anyone."

"But little rabbit, don't let your guard down just because the leader takes you seriously."

"You have to keep a close eye on the leader. If the leader is hooked up by another female or male, you will cry."

"Also, let me tell you secretly, the guy next to the leader named She Xi, he loves the leader."

"I overheard it when I woke up last night."

Yi seemed to have endless things to say, sitting next to Ji Sishen, talking non-stop in his small mouth.

But it won't make people feel annoying, and the feeling of Yap is also clean and comfortable.

Such a person can't hide anything in his heart.  If there is really something, it must be deeply hurt.

Ji Sishen didn't speak much, and kept his character as a little rabbit, responding to a syllable from time to time.

But when Yi said that the people around Falcon liked Falcon, the little rabbit immediately became gloomy, and his eyes turned red.

Didn't even eat much.

Like a falcon, Yi immediately coaxed the little rabbit.

"Hey, hey, don't cry."

"The leader does n't like She Xi, and even though She Xi is a bit cold, she is very nice."

"What I'm saying is that if any other female hooks up with the leader, you must be more aggressive."

"You are so sweet and sweet, you don't have any majesty at all, and you are easily bullied."

Ji Sishen made a toothless expression as if he was very conflicted.

Yap froze for a moment.

Ji Sishen immediately looked at Yi timidly and said, "This...is that so?"

Yi reacted with a snort, tears of laughter came out.

"Pfft, little rabbit, why are you so cute?"

"Where is your fierceness?"

"Are you planning to be cute to death?"

Ji Sishen immediately became distressed in embarrassment, "Um...I...I won't..."

Yi took Ji Sishen's arm his, and patted his chest to reassure.

"Don't worry, the leader is not here, I will protect you!"

"I will definitely help you watch over the leader, and I will never let other females approach him!"

Ji Sishen hummed obediently, and even smiled with crooked eyebrows, "Thank you..."

Yi was shocked by Ji Sishen's deep and sweet smile His, directly covering his nose and speaking calmly.

"Little rabbit, you...you let me take it easy."

He Nearly got a cute nosebleed from a bunny.

Ji Si tilted his head in deep doubt, his eyes blinked with innocence and bewilderment.

"Well... what's wrong?"