38

Chapter 406 The Doomsday God of the Soft Zombies (38) [Page 1/2]
previous page
Back to Contents
next page

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
Chen Yu obviously heard what Wen Zi was about to say, but just frowned and glanced at Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen just returned a reassuring look.

Chen Yu did not speak.

"Xiao Tongzi, work."

A certain high-level intelligent little Tongzi who felt that he was despised by his host his just a second ago, has been working for his host his again.

Humph.

It's not that he's not smart, it's that his host is too strong and has too many hearts.

The less smart he is, the more proof that his host is strong?

Doesn't that prove even more, he definitely embraced a super boss?

So a certain system, so completely ignored, the host's disgust.

Ji Sishen of course knew that Wen Zi didn't dare to say anything nonsense in front of her.  She would definitely go after them when they left.  Mo Tianci said Ye Fan was a zombie.

And how could he give her this chance.

So Ji Sishen directly let the system invade the broadcast.

As long as Wen Zi dares to say anything nonsense, the system will take the lead in expanding the same words.

It's just that the name has changed to Wenzi.

At that time, Mo Tianci will definitely make people arrest Wen Zi.

And the people in the security camp will definitely be confused.

And now is the best time for them to leave.

But as long as Mo Tianci was a little smarter, he wouldn't believe that Wen Zi was a zombie.

Anyway, I don't know how many sheets have been rolled together.

"Brother Shen, how do we leave now?"

Ji Sishen lazily leaned on Ye Fan and yawned, "No hurry."

Soon.

Sure enough, before they took a few steps, the broadcast of the security camp rang immediately.

"Alert! Alert! Wen Zi is a high-level zombie who has sneaked in! Has all the consciousness of human beings! Please arrest everyone immediately!"

Ji Sishen then looked at Ji Kong and smiled, "Well, you can go out now."

Ji Kong wasn't too stupid, he immediately understood something.

"Fuck! Brother Shen, you did this broadcast!"

Ji Sishen went against the flow of people and led Ye Fan to the gate of the security camp.

"correct answer."

Ye Fan let Ji Sishen hold him like this, and his eyes his never took his eyes off Ji Sishen for a moment.

Eyes are moving.

How powerful is his Ah Shen?

There must be nothing to stop him.

Seeing that Ji Sishen and Ye Fan left, the other four immediately followed.

It's not like a survival team in the end of the world, but it's like a random trip.

After leaving the security camp, there are bright roads everywhere.

After leaving the security camp, Ji Sishen suddenly let out a squeak.

Ye Fan looked at Ji Sishen nervously, thinking that something had happened to Ji Sishen.

But he heard Ji Sishen's deep teasing tone speak.

"Suddenly forgot to mention that, in fact, those people in the security camp didn't have a single bullet in their guns."

So they can actually break through.

When everyone heard this, they all froze in place, watching Ji Sishen talking and laughing, suddenly felt that this person seems to be up to now, and they are still unpredictable.

I always felt that this person was more terrifying than they thought.

But Ji Kong and the others felt a little proud.

Everyone smiled and immediately followed.

Ji Kong opened his mouth, "Haha, so Brother Shen, you are just a jealous jar. You should take revenge on that woman on purpose."

Although he didn't know how their deep brother did it and expanded the broadcast.

But it doesn't seem to matter.

Ji Sishen tutted angrily, "Xiao Kongkong, have you heard a word?"