44

Even the seeds that Ji Si planted deeply in the security camp have sprouted.

It seems that the end of the world is slowly returning to its original vitality.

I just don't know if there will be another apocalyptic outbreak after recovery.

But who knows.

The days are still long, and he will not see the time when the apocalypse will fully return to life, so naturally he will not see the next outbreak of the apocalypse.

Now he just wants to fall in love with his family man his.

Decades have passed, and the life value of the apocalyptic plane has recovered to 40%.

Not much, but a good start.

It proves that if it goes on for a long time, the end times can also return to a normal world.

Now I can see the original color of the sky, and the green has begun to increase.

It's just that Ji Sishen of this world has reached the time when the oil is running out.

"Xiao Fanfan, I'm leaving, don't be sad."

Ye Fan is a zombie, not old or even able to die naturally.

For Ye Fan's sake, Ji Sishen gave up going to other places with the captain to survive and develop.

Chen Yu knew that Ji Sishen was protecting Ye Fan and did not force it.

And Ji Kong and the others have long known that Ye Fan is a zombie.

But no one ever mentioned it.

Ye Fan hugged Ji Sishen tightly, exhausted from oil.

Not letting go at all.

As long as he let go, his Ah Shen his was gone.

Ye Fan held Ji Sishen's hand on his face.

At this moment, Ye Fan was never in pain.

He is a zombie, and he couldn't even shed a single tear when his loved one left.

"A Shen, take me with you."

He still wants to be with him in the next life.

Ji Sishen responded with a deep smile, "Okay."

Ye Fan also smiled happily.

Because he will not stay in the world alone, he will leave with his Ah Shen his.

You are no longer by my side, everywhere is my end.

Ah Shen, you are not allowed to lie to me when you say that you are taking me with you.

What you said, it's all in your arms, and you can let me run away...

Ah Shen, I can't run, so can you stop lying to me and take me with you?

Don't leave me alone, suffering in the last days without you.

Ji Sishen naturally would n't lie to Ye Fan, he let the system end Ye Fan 's life his as a zombie.

He will not let him suffer in this world alone.

And Ye Fan is a zombie, not everyone can accept it.

Rather than let him be killed by others, it is better to take him away with him.

"Xiao Tongzi, tell me, what is the next world?"

Ji Sishen's words were calm, but made the system feel the murderous aura.

"Cough cough..."

"The world is no longer a gadget, you can't stand your man in a world that's not a gadget."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Well, his family's system chief is capable.

will choke him.

But what Xiao Tongzi said was the truth.

As long as it's his family his Yueyin, even if the whole world is full of wolves and tigers, does n't he have to go?

Gee.

Sure enough, his family his Xiaoyueyin is his ultimate weakness his.

"Let's go, go to the new world to hook up with Xiaoyue and hide."

"Okay, send it immediately."

Facts once again prove that people must never set up flags casually.

"Fuck, host, you look so cute right now."

"Rabbit ears, and even a fluffy rabbit tail."

Want to pinch, want to rub, want to bully.

A delicate white and tender face, with a shy crimson by nature, and her eyes her are pure and innocent.

His waist-length hair her was white and messy, as if he had just been bullied all day and night.

"If you don't want the data to boil, don't think about it."

A certain little Tongzi who was thinking wildly: "..."