35

This, Falcon really never thought about it.

But how did Xiaotu connect these two people together?

But seeing his little rabbit staring at him with sparkling eyes, Falcon couldn't bear to say anything that would pour cold water on him.

So I can only say, "I think it's better to let nature take its course."

Ji Sishen nodded in Falcon's arms, "Well, I think so too."

Suddenly Ji Sishen seemed to have remembered something, and stared at Falcon with a slight frown, hesitant to speak.

Falcon looked at the little rabbit like this and couldn't help laughing.

"What's wrong?"

Ji Sishen hesitated for a while before opening his mouth, "Do you not want She Xi to be with others?"

"Falcon, if you like She Xi...well..."

For the rest, Falcon did n't let Ji Sishen say it, and directly covered Ji Sishen's mouth with his lips.

Xiaotu learned badly from Yi.

Only when Ji Si's eyes were filled with tears and his face was flushed with pornography did he let him go.

Falcon's fingertips gently rubbed the corner of his little rabbit's warm mouth of his, "Little rabbit, I said you are the only one by my side."

"She Xi and I are just friends."

Ji Sishen's eyes his were stained with jealous grievances, "But... he likes you..."

"He even confessed to you..."

Falcon can see it, is it because his little rabbit is jealous that he wants to match She Xi and Yi?

"Little rabbit, are you jealous?"

The deep smile in Falcon's eyes made the little rabbit blush with guilt.

"No..."

"I didn't eat..."

There is only one word left, but I can't say it, but I am biting my lips and feel wronged.

This made Falcon's heart throb with pain.

With a sigh, he gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Ji Sishen's eyes.

"If you still say no, then what is this?"

Ji Sishen pursed his lips, turned his head and refused to look at Falcon.

Falcon gently pinched Ji Sishen's jaw, forcing Ji Sishen to look at him.

"Little rabbit, be good, you will always be my only partner in the future."

"It can only be you."

"So don't be jealous, eh?"

Xiaotu's temper suddenly softened, "I'm really not jealous."

"But Falcon is the leader, I... I am not a female, and I cannot give birth to cubs for Falcon."

"Like that rabbit, I am not as good-looking as her. She is a female and she can give birth to wolf cubs..."

Xiaotu's inferiority complex was enough to break Falcon's heart into pieces.

Kissing Xiaotu's brows and eyes his, devouring his grievance and sadness his.

"I don't need a little wolf, I just need a little rabbit."

"It does n't matter if she it's not a female, I just want a bunny."

The little rabbit's tears fell one by one, as if falling on Falcon's heart his, it was very uncomfortable.

The leader needs his orthodox wolf cubs to lead the entire tribe.

But he doesn't need it.

He just wants bunnies.

"Xiaotu, if you continue to cry, you will kill me."

The light in Ji Sishen's eyes fluctuated, deep, warm and serious.

With his hands around the falcon's neck, the little rabbit spoke in a strong tone.

"The falcon belongs to Xiaotu alone!"

"No one can take it away! Neither can She Xi!"

In the end, he leaned forward and kissed Falcon's lips, as if declaring his ownership of him.

Falcon was helpless but distressed.

He could only respond to Xiaotu's eagerness for her.

The little rabbit is afraid that he will be snatched away by others, and he is also afraid that his little rabbit will be abducted by other wolves.

Little Rabbit is too obedient and soft-tempered, he can be tricked away with a single word.

It really worried him.

Every tossing made Ji Sishen's body a little bit overwhelmed.