21

Falcon hugged the little rabbit, hurried forward, and kicked open the door.

The good wooden doors were kicked to pieces.

Worried about Ji Sishen, he walked in quickly and found that Ji Sishen was just asleep, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

It's just that the eyes are red, the whole body is huddled, and the lips are tightly pressed.  It really makes people feel distressed.

Falcon put the little rabbit in his arms on the bed, and the little rabbit seemed to have aura, as if smelling a familiar scent, he walked towards Ji Sishen to smell it.

The furry touch came from the face, directly waking up the sleeping person.

When he opened his eyes, there was a fluffy white rabbit in front of him.  Ji Sishen was a little pleasantly surprised.

He sat up directly and held the little rabbit in his arms his, feeling a little pleasantly surprised.

"Where... the little rabbit?"

Seeing Ji Sishen's happy appearance, Falcon felt a little happier too.

Rubbing the little rabbit's hair with one hand, and following the fluffy fur of the little rabbit in Ji Sishen's arms with the other hand.

"I met it in the mountains. I think you will like it. Don't worry, it can't change shape. It's just an ordinary little rabbit."

Of course Ji Sishen liked it, his eyes his were full of sparkles, he hugged the little rabbit and rubbed it against his nose his, he was happier than a child who got candy.

Falcon watched, with a gentle light in his eyes.

The little rabbit is hugging the little rabbit, well, it feels very strange.

In the past, the falcon probably wouldn't even look at the little rabbit, and even such an ordinary little rabbit might be used as food for the tribe to satisfy their hunger.

But now, Falcon feels that such a fluffy little rabbit makes him very happy to look at.

Or rather, it was just his bunny that made him happy.

And because his little rabbit loves Wujiwu, he also began to think the little rabbit is cute.

The little rabbit hugged the little rabbit, and Falcon hugged the little rabbit, "Are you okay?"

The person in his arms froze for a moment, then he pursed his lips and said, "I..."

It seemed that there was something to say, but it was very embarrassing.

His little rabbit his can't hide any emotions like this.

"Little rabbit, you're disobedient again. Huh?"

Ji Sishen raised his head to look at Falcon's serious gaze, hesitated for a moment before speaking, "Falcon, can you let that little rabbit go?"

that little rabbit?

"Isn't the little rabbit in your arms?"

Ji Sishen broke away from Falcon's arms and sat up straight, looking very serious.

"I'm talking about the person you locked up. She also belongs to the rabbit."

Falcon remembered what Caiyi said just now, Xiaotu was bullied by that strange creature.

It seems that Xiaotu is not only not well-behaved when he is not here, but also has strange things, making him even more restless!

How dare he bewitch his little rabbit to let him let her go?

Ji Sishen lowered his eyes deeply, and ran along the little rabbit's fur, but the little rabbit didn't make trouble, and obediently lay on Ji Sishen's lap his.

"She... was locked up that night to save me..."

Falcon: "..."

"Is that what she told you?"

Ji Sishen raised his head at once, was stunned for a moment, then came to his senses his, his eyes were a little flustered, and he spoke hastily.

"No... no..."

"She didn't say that..."

It seemed that she was the one who bewitched Xiaotu so much.

There was a flash of sharpness in Falcon's eyes in his.

Seeing Falcon's disbelief, Ji Si was so anxious that he almost burst into tears.

"Well...it's really not what she said..."

"I don't want to kill... your..."

"I...I really...can't say anything..."

Falcon: "..."