Chapter 21

Short update😊

Chapter 21

Xavier

What if anything happened to her? She's thirty minutes late now. I called Tita Greta and she said Bert already picked her and drove her here. Okay, that's it, I'm gonna call Bert now. I pick up my phone from the table and dialled his number.

"Xavier, napatawag ka?"

"Where is Daniah?" agad kong tanong.

"Si Daniah?aba'y naihatid ko na dyan kanina pang 8:30. Kinakabaha-" I cut the call once I heard him say na naihatid na nya si Daniah. I dialled the reception area.

"Reception, thank you for calling.." boses ng isang lalaki ang sumagot.

"Mr. Romano on the line, I am expecting a guest, Daniah Phoneix Monteverde, did she arrived?" mabilis kong tanong. I don't have a patience right now. Well, even before.

"Good evening Mr. Romano, as per checking here, Ms. Monteverde's name was not yet signed..would you like me to page for her name sir?" sagot nito.

"No! Thank you.." tsaka ko ibinaba ang telepono at muling nag dial sa aking cellphone.

"Zach, go downstairs and check if Daniah is in here.." hindi ko na hinintay pang sumagot si Zach, he knows me. And all of my men knows me. Isa siya sa mga pinagkakatiwalaan ko, and he also works for The Eagle's Eye as one of our best man. He's working for us for almost three years now. Nag ring ang cellphone ko tanda na may incoming call.

"She's now infront of the door.." boses ni Zach.

"Okay, you may leave.." nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng malamang nakarating ng ligtas si Daniah.

"Xave.." muli itong nagsalita.

"Yes?" gusto ko ng ibaba ang phone, I want to see my angel.

"It's Abbie. Pinaghintay nya si Daniah sa lobby, hindi sya late bro.." what the hell Zach, as if I will punish her for being late.

"Okay, I'll handle it later.." and I hang up. For now, I really want to see her. I can't even deny that I missed her, the last time I saw her was three days ago. Malapit ko ng aminin sa sarili kong..urrghh..shut it Xave.

When I heard a soft knock, I knew it was her. The door automatically opened and showed me the most stunning beauty I've ever seen. But ofcourse, I will not show any emotions to her.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Ah..uhmm..Sir. W-wala po akong makita.." she replied. Instead of answering my question. Well, it's good, that I already know the reason why. That Abbie. I wouldn't allow anyone to do anything to Daniah. Alam ko kung bakit ginawa niya iyon. She's been one of my..fuck buddy. But that was long ago.

"Sir, a-ako na po ang m-mgbubukas ng ila-" my angel is excited huh..I secretly pressed the button under the table and the lights slowly brightened the room. Unti unti ko na ring nakikita ng mas malinaw ang mukha niya. I knew the dress will fit her, even the shoes. Hindi ako nagkamali. Bagay na bagay sa kanya ang napili ko. Tita Greta was confused at first. But later on, I know she will get a hint of why I am doing this. I am not an affectionate type. All I know is, if I want something, I will get it.
Obviously, she was amaze by the lights that are slowly opening. What an innocent beauty. She's smiling like a child na biglang nawala ng mapansin nya ang presensya ko.

"What are you waiting for..come here..quickly!" I hope I didn't sound excited as I am.

Nagmamadali siyang naglakad patungo sa mesang kinauupuan ko, and I admire her for walking perfectly without stumbling.