Chapter 51

After John and Frostina got home, John had an idea that he wanted to ask Frostina. 

"Frostina?" John said to her.

Frostina smiled. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to sleep with me?" He said.

Frostina's face turned red.

"Sleep with you?" She said. "Uh..yeah..sure.."

She started to walk towards her room.

"I'm going to go freshen myself up and change." She said. "I'm assuming you'll be in your room?"

John nodded.

"Yeah, I'll see you in a bit." He said with a smirk. He walked in his room and sat down on the bed.

"I  can't believe it..I made out with Frostina tonight.." he said. "I wish it would've lasted longer.."

John got himself together before Frostina walked in, and sat back on the bed.

Soon, Frostina came in and was all smiley and blushing.

"So..um.." she said. "Are you ready to lay down?"

John smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah..get as close to me as you want." He said. "And if you're nervous, don't be. We've kissed."

Frostina laughed.

"Oh..I'm not nervous John." She said. "I'm going to be fine, especially if it's with you.."

John chuckled.

"Alright, alright.." he said.

John got into the bed first, then Frostina got in.

And Frostina's cold skin accidentally touched John's.

"I know the cold doesn't bother you.." he said. "But would you like to scoot a little closer to me?"

"Alright then.." Frostina said as she got a little closer to him.

In the position they were in, Frostina was laying on John's chest.

"John..I've probably said something like this before..but.." Frostina said. "You're a very strong and kind man."

"Yeah, I'm kind," John said. "But I'm not as kind as you."

Frostina smiled and blushed.

"..but, I'm really glad I met you. You changed my life so much." She said. "My life was boring and lonely before you came here, but now..it's..perfect."

John smiled at her.

"That's really sweet." He said. "Since I've kissed you..can I call you my girlfriend now?"

Frostina chuckled. "Of course you can silly." She said. "Now let's go to sleep. I have something planned that I want to do if Earlia can be allowed out the hospital."

And after that, a few minutes later, they both fell into a deep sleep.

Next morning..

The next day, the sky was yellow, meaning it was hot and sunny. But it was also windy.

John was out walking on the streets of EnergVillia with Shawn and Alexander.

"So, John, I've never really thought about this before," Alexander said. "But you used to live on Earth?! What was that like?!"

John folded his arms.

"It was almost the same as this." He said. "Except there were cars more people and a lot more noise."