Chapter 20

It was a little bit later, and Frostina was ready to get out of the clinic.

When she arrived, she looked at the kitchen.

"I'm going to make you something, John." She said. "And for your little brother too."

"You're going to make something when you just came from the clinic?" John said. "Are you sure you should be moving?

Frostina smiled.

"It's nice that you're worrying about me," she said. "But I'm going to be fine. Now, what should I make you guys today?"

John shrugged.

"I don't know. Make anything, and I'll be happy with it."

"Alright then." Frostina said. "Then it'll be a surprise on what it is." She grinned, and went to prepare the Ingredients in the kitchen.

While that was happening, Robbie was back at the Energy People Home talking to Cirlus and Leafthia.

"Thank goodness you weren't hurt that much when you were fighting Shawn." Leafthia said. "And I'm glad Frostina survived too. She was the most injured, yes?"

Robbie nodded.

"Yeah, she was." He said. "Shawn and his chains are so annoying. I just hope his boss doesn't show up anytime soon. That would be a huge problem."

Cirlus gulped.

"Or.. the OTHER guy." He said. "What's his name again..? Uhh.. the guy with the black energy? Distraction?"

Leafthia sighed and shook her head. "No, it wasn't Distraction." She said. "His name is Disaster, and you're right. He's going to be an even bigger problem."

Cirlus sipped on the cup of water he was drinking.

"You know.. there is something I don't get. Shawn and his boss are on the bad side, trying to destroy Energvillia and kill Disaster. And Disaster is trying to do the same thing, but destroy everyone including them even though they're bad guys too." He said. "Couldn't they just.. join us and help us defeat Disaster too?"

"No," Robbie said. "They're not like that, unless something changes in their mind."

Cirlus sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Ugh, why do the people with the strongest energy have to be bad people?" He said. "Shawn..his boss...Disaster..it's kind of scary."

"His boss's name is Earlia." Leafthia said.

Cirlus smirked. "You sure do like talking after me, huh?" He said.

Leafthia ignored him, and turned away from him.

"The day Disaster comes, we have to be prepared." Robbie said. "I know some of us might be scared or feeling like we aren't strong enough to fight him, but we have to do something. We cannot let this place get destroyed."

"But it's not just Disaster we have to worry about! Shawn and Early want to destroy this place too! I wonder why they want to though.."

"Anyways, where's Alexander?" Leafthia said. "Is he still with Frostina?"

Robbie shook his head. "No, she was allowed to leave today. Maybe we should go visit her?"

Cirlus jumped up.

"YEAHH!!" He shouted. "Let's go visit the ice queen!!"

So they decided that they'll go and visit her.

When they arrived at Frostina's house, they knocked on the door.

Since she was busy, John had to answer the door.

"Oh, hello Robbie." John said. "And..uh..everyone?"

John recognized Alexander and Robbie, but did not recognize Cirlus and Leafthia.

"Oh! This is Cirlus," Alexander said and pointed to him. "And this is Leafthia." He pointed to her.

John waved to the both of them.

"I assume you guys came here to see Frostina," he said. "She's busy right now, but you guys can still come inside."

They all walked inside, and Frostina walked out of the kitchen to tell John that she was done.

"Hey, John, I'm- oh!" She said while looking at Alexander, Robbie, Cirlus, and Leafthia.

"Looks like I've got more mouths to feed." Frostina say while smiling. "But hey guys!"

Alexander grinned, and waved at her.

"Hey Frostina!!" He yelled. "Wow!! You seem to be doing so much better!!"

Frostina smiled at him, and walked back into the kitchen.

Cirlus stepped towards John and smirked.

"So..John..." he said. "How do you feel about Frostina?"

John turned to the tall man in confusion.

"Huh?" He said. "What do you mean?"

Cirlus laughed.

"Don't try to act like you don't know.." he said. "Do you have feelings towards her? Or do you just like her as a friend?"

John realized what he meant, then looked away from him.

"Well, I don't know." He said. "Why are you asking? Do YOU like her?"

Cirlus shook his head. "No, not like that." He said. "She's a pretty girl, really. But I only like her as a friend."

Alexander pushed Cirlus out of the way and stepped in front of John.

"You guys are talking about who likes her," he said. "But you guys aren't talking about who SHE likes! And it's obviously me!! Because I'm a really cool dude, right? Right?!"

John scratched his chin.

"I don't know." He said. "Ask her?"

Alexander gasped.

"No way!! I'm not going to just ask her if she likes me as a crush!! That would be too much.." he looked to the side and his face slightly turned red.

"Well, with the way you're speaking so loudly she's going to hear you." Leafthia said. "Don't you want to speak a little lower about this?"

Alexander's eyes widened and he covered his mouth.

"You're right.." he said. "I should really watch my volume, shouldn't i?!"

Just as he was speaking quietly, he had to ruin it by speaking loudly again.

John just slightly smiled at the both of them. Then Frostina came out of the kitchen to tell them that the food was ready. They all gathered themselves around the kitchen, eating and chatting about different things.

And of course, Frostina was happy. Well, everyone was happy, but seeing Frostina smile made John happy.

John looked around at all the new faces today. He was surrounded by people today.
He hoped this happiness would never end.

They all finished eating, and decided that they'll all go home. They said goodbye to Frostina, and thanked her for the meal.

When they left, John laid in his bed. He had to get up early to train tomorrow, so he couldn't be staying up late.

So he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.