Chapter 29

While John and Frostina had to deal with Shawn and Earlia, Robbie and Alexander were hanging out.

"Dude, I want to know how I'm so short!" Alexander yelled beside Robbie. "I'm a seventeen year old male! Do you think a seventeen year old should be THIS short?!"

Robbie ignored Alexander's yelling, and focused on his book that he was reading.

Alexander growled and folded his arms. "EVERYMAN I KNOW IS TALLER THAN ME!" he shouted. "Even some girls are taller than me!!"

This time, Robbie closed his book and turned to him.

"There's one 'man' that isn't taller than you," he said. "Oliver."

Alexander slowly blinked and threw his hands up.

"That's because he's four!! FOUR!!" He yelled. "Ugh..it's not fair.."

Robbie sighed and placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder.

"You still got some years to grow." He said. "You may not catch up to the other guys, but maybe you'll pass the girls."

Alexander slowly smiled. "Yeah, girls like tall guys right? Maybe girls would like me more if I'm taller!" He said.

"Some girls also like muscles right? Atleast you have a bit of that." Robbie said.

"You're right, but no girls have EVER came up to me telling me that they like me!" He said. "I bet you have ton of girls sending you their numbers!"

"Let's stop talking about height and girls.." Robbie said. "Do you wanna go visit Frostina?"

Alexander nodded. "Yeah, but visiting Frostina also means visiting John.." he said. "I don't feel like seeing his face right now! He called me a brat!!"

"Well, do you have anything else to do?" Robbie said. "If you don't, we can just visit them."

Alexander sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine! But if he starts making fun of me and calling me names, I'm gonna beat his face!"

Robbie chuckled.

"We'll see." He said.

Alexander and Robbie arrived at Frostina's house. Alexander banged on the door, but there was no answer.

(They weren't home, you know that. But Alexander and Robbie didn't know that.)

"Huh. No answer." Robbie said. "They must not be home right now."

Alexander folded his arms. "I bet they're out on a dateeee.." he said. "Anyways, they're not here so let's go and-"

The doorknob slowly twisted, and the door slowly opened.

There was only one person home, and that was Oliver.

"Oh! John's little brother!" Alexander said. "John isn't home right now is he?"

Oliver shook his head and smiled. "Nope! He isn't, but you can still come in!"

Alexander turned to Robbie.

"Looks like we'll have to hang out with a toddler." He said.

Robbie smiled.

"Yeah, let's watch him." He said while walking inside. "Little kids like him don't need to be left alone inside the house."

Alexander walked inside behind him and shut the down. "Oh, I've bet he's been alone in here FOREVER!" he said. "And nothing has happened."

Robbie sat himself on the couch. "Still Alexander," he said. "We're already here so we might as well watch him."