Chapter 43

John, Frostina and Shawn all looked at her laying there.

"..that's  one way to get her to calm down." Shawn said walking towards her. "Now what are we gonna do huh.."

Frostina walked towards John.

"Are you okay?" She said.  "And uh.. is she okay? What happened to her?"

John smiled at her. "I'm okay." He said. "And uh, I guess she used too much of that power and ran out of energy?"

Frostina sighed. "Makes sense.." she said. "But what are we going to do? We have her, who isn't awake right now, and we have to find Disaster.."

John beamed at her.

"It'll  be fine." He said. "Listen,  I got a idea, but you might not like it."

"Just tell me what it is.." Frostina said.

"You and Shawn  can stay with her,  and I can find him. John said. "It's too dangerous and complicated for us to all go."

Frostina looked down and sighed.

"Fine, but please," she said.  "Please don't let anything happen to you."

John placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll  be fine. You don't have to worry." He said. "Just be strong for me while I'm gone okay?"

Frostina smiled.

"Okay." She said.

John let go of her shoulder, and turned around.

"Time to find out where he is..." he said.  He walked into the darkness ahead, leaving Frostina with the others.

After a few minutes of walking in the darkness, there was a light ahead.

When he got closer to the light, he noticed there was a door behind it.

"Guess I should go through this." He said. He reached for the doorknob, twisted it, and opened the door.

And there was just more darkness, but the light above helped him to see a bit in the room. He walked in, and the door slammed behind him.

"Hello?" He said, a bit startled.

He heard a familiar chuckle, and got into fighting mode by holding his fists up.

"I know you're  there." He said. "You might as well just come out."

He heard some footsteps, and saw Disaster stepping towards him.

"Looks like you're by yourself.." he said. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yeah," John said. "I came here to fight you myself, but first I gotta ask you a few things.."

"Firstly, what were those black creatures that came out of your mouth when you removed your mask? Failed experiments? On people? Innocent people?"

Disaster  chuckled. "A bit nosy, aren't you?" He said. "But if you really want to know..I'll tell you. Those are not people that I have failed experimenting on. Those are people I tried to create."

John folded his arms.

"Why did you hurt mom..?" He said. "Did you hate her or something?"

"I think we've already talked about that, John." Disaster answered.  "You're here to ask a bunch of questions instead of fighting me?"

John inhaled.  "Why are you so interested in her?" He said. "Her as in Earlia?"

Disaster smiled.

"Because she's an interesting young woman,  isn't she?" He said. "She was strong,  even as a 5 year old, but things got complicated."

"And what do you mean by that?" John asked.

"You don't know anything about her, do you? Well, I'll tell you.. many years ago, I found her on the streets of EnergVillia. She was very young, and had no parents, so I decided to take her to my place. Everyday, I trained her to use her powers, until she got old enough to get "tired" of it."  He said. "So she ran away, and I told her to not come back until she was strong enough to defeat me."

"But she didn't go back to you." John said. "You came to her."

Disaster laughed.

"True. That's because I  grew impatient." He said. "And now that she's here, I can make her do anything I want. Like.. i asked her to kill you guys, but I guess that didn't go well."

John shook his fist in anger.

"Shut up." He said. "We're going to have a real fight. Right here, right now."

(This chapter is going to have to be short because I wanna move onto the next one)