Chapter 22

Before we get into the story, I want to explain all of the character designs. No drawings yet, because I'm too lazy for that. But it'll show the heights and ages.

First up is John and Oliver.

(You already know their ages but I'll still show it.)

John. Messy, short, dark browned hair.

Age: 19

Height: 6'3

Oliver. Short, dark browned hair. His is more curly though. Also has golden colored eyes.

Age: 4

Next are the other characters.

Frostina. White, long, wavy hair and white eyes.

Age: 18

Height: 5'2

Alexander. Bright yellow, short spiked hair and bright yellow eyes.

Age: 17

Height: 5'0

Robbie. Dark blue, long, hair and dark blue eyes.

Age: 19

Height: 6'0

Cirlus. Curly, soft, orange short hair, and orange eyes.

Age: 19

Height: 6'5

Leafthia. Dark green colored hair, but the tips of her hair are colored a lime green. She has lime green colored eyes, but her glasses cover up the swirls in them. (Insecurity of hers?)

Age: 17

Height: 5'2

Shawn. Red spiky hair and red eyes. Has scars all over his face from battles, and childhood. Also has some on other parts of his body.

Age: 20

Height: 6'4

Earlia. Purple, long wavy hair and purple eyes. But she's wearing an eyepatch on one eye. Maybe she's hiding something under there?

Age: 18

Height: 5'3

And lastly, Disaster. He has dark black hair. He wears a black mask on his mouth, and glasses on his eyes. Since he wears those glasses all the time, nobody knows what color his eyes is.

Age: ???

Height: ???

Now, let's get into the story!

Frostina and John managed to get Luke back to his home. His parents were extremely frightened and confused on how a four year old even got out of the house early in the morning. But they still thanked John and Frostina.

"Seems like Disaster is getting closer.." Frostina said. "The day he comes is the day of massive destruction and chaos.."

John sighed.

"We'll just have to do what we can," he said. "And hope for the best."

Frostina smiled at him.

"You're right.." she said. "When we comes, we have to fight as hard as we can.." she looked down at the ground.

"But I'm still thinking about the bad things that could happen.." she said. "Like what if i....or what If you..."

"I understand what you're trying to say and how you feel," John said. "But there is nothing to worry about." He gave her a smile, and she looked away shyly.

"I known I've said this many times, but you're a nice man John." She said. "Really, you are.."

John chuckled.

"Really? I am? Even after punching a child?" He said.

"You know you did that for a reason.." she said. "Weren't you working out before Luke came in? Shouldn't you get back to that?"

John forgot all about that until now.

"I should probably get back to that. Thanks for reminding me." He said.

She nodded, and smiled softly.

"No problem, John." She said. "Well.. I'm going to go do something else. So goodbye!" She rubbed his arm, then walked away.

And at that moment, John felt his face heat up, and his heart speed up. He just stared at her walking away from him, and then went walking on his own.

Something was going on in Energvillia, and it was because of Luke. Luke's parents thought he got outside because someone must've made him. They couldn't say who, but they did say that Luke was hurt.

I have never said this before, but Energvillia has a few "policemen" that try their best to protect the place. They don't have any powers of course, so they use weapons. (Not weapons that regular policemen use.)

Shawn and Earlia were hearing about all of it, and they immediately knew who controlled Luke. And I bet you know who did it too.

"That means he's near.." Shawn said and smiled. "And he's coming soon. What are you gonna do?"

She leaned on the wall, not looking at him.

"What else can I do?" She said. "All I have to do is make myself stronger, and wait for him."

Shawn folded his arms.

"And wait for him, huh?" He said. "You got anything in your mind that you wanna do to him?"

Earlia gave him an annoyed look, then sighed.

"What do you think I wanna do to him? Have a tea party? No!" She said.

"But, I didn't say-" Shawn said.

"It doesn't matter. You want to know what I'll do to him? Well, first I'll burn his flesh with my powers so bad that his arms will fall off, then I'll stomp on his legs until they break, then I'll punch him in his face until he's unrecognizable." She said. "Then, I'll say 'guess I am stronger.' Directly to his disgusting face."

Shawn smirked.

"That'll definitely teach him." He said. "Well, I'm going to go get something to eat.. do you want anything?"

Earlia shook her head.

"No, and you better not try to do anything stupid out there."

"I won't." Shawn said.

He walked off, searching for what he was in the mood for to eat. There was purple lettuce burgers, blue bean burritos, bloody rice, (does not contain actual blood), and so many more options.

He decided to go with "bloody rice" first, because it was red, second because it was his favorite.

The bloody rice was coated in some spicy red sauce, and had little tiny chunks of tomato in it.

He shoved spoonfuls of it down his throat, and the person serving it just looked at him nervously. Why? Because the man with the red energy was standing right in front of them.

Shawn didn't even try to hide himself. He finished his food, and threw his plate in the trash bin.

"And how much was that?" Shawn asked one of the servers.

"Uhh.." she said.

Shawn slapped some money into her hand, and smiled.

"There you go." He said, and walked away. As he was walking away, he heard the servers whispering things to each other.

Then he heard shouting behind him, and decided it was time to go back to Earlia.

When Shawn arrived back at the spot, Earlia was still there. (Surprisingly)

"Think we may wanna go back home now." Shawn said. "Think some people may be coming after me."

Earlia sighed, and grabbed him by the shirt collar.

"Let's go then." She said.

"Yes ma'am."