Chapter 38

Somewhere, in a faraway part from EnergVillia, there were two more people with Energys.

The pink energy, and the brown energy.

The one who has the pink energy is a male, and his name is 'Peligun'

His pink energy allows him to grow things. (Like plants, flowers, grass, trees.) It also allows him to speak to animals and Insects.

Here's his information:

Peligun

Age: 21

Height: 6'0

And next is the one who has the brown energy. She's female, and her energy allows her to turn any part of her body into hard wood. She can also grow/stretch any part of her body as well. (Except for her torso)

Her information:

Name: Delilah

Age: 19

Height: 5'5

Peligun and Delilah live together in a small house on top of a hill.

They were sitting together at the table, deciding what they were going to do today.

"You know, I think we should visit our old pal Frostina." said Peligun. "We haven't seen her in ages, haven't we?"

Delilah nodded. One thing about her is that she never spoke. Peligun didn't know why she didn't, but he did not mind.

Peligun stood up.

"Okay! Let's go see her!" He said. "I wonder how the others are doing as well.."

They began to walk towards EnergVillia. It was a pretty long walk, but they finally arrived.

"Now where does she live again?" Peligun said.

Delilah scratched her chin, snapped her fingers, and motioned for Peligun to follow her.

Peligun followed her. Several minutes later, they arrived in front of a house. Frostina's house.

"Ooh!! She still lives at the same old place, huh?" Peligun said. "Let's knock on the door..I hope she's home."

Peligun banged on the door. Nobody answered for a few seconds, but someone opened the door.

It was John.

"Hi there!! I don't know who you are, but is Frostina home?" Peligun asked him. "We came to visit her! We haven't seen her in sooo long!"

"Uhh.." John said, confused. "No, she's not home. She left out to go do something."

Peligun frowned, and looked at John up and down.

"And who are you?" He said. "Are you a friend of Frostina's?"

"Uh I-" John started to say.

"Johhny!!" Oliver interrupted. He ran towards the door and hid behind him. "Um..who are they?"

Peligun's eyes widened, and he gasped.

"HANG ON A SECOND!!" he yelled. "Did Frostina...did she...are you..? Are you her husband?! Did she get married and have a kid?!"

John shook his head. "No! I-"

"Man!! I missed out on a lotttt!!" Peligun continued. "But hey! The kid has NONE of her looks, huh?!"

"No, I'm trying to tell you-"

"hey little guy! What's your name?" Peligun interrupted for the third time.