Chapter 46

While John and Shawn were together, dealing with Disaster, you already know that Frostina and Earlia stayed behind.

"You're too nice sometimes, you know that?" Earlia said. "I'm the person who tried to  hurt you AND your little boyfriend.."

"What?" Frostina nervously laughed. "John is not my boyfriend! and I don't care if you tried to hurt me.. I'm sure John doesn't care too."

Earlia rolled her eyes. "It's so obvious that you like him." She said. "And what do you mean you don't care?"

Frostina smiled. "I mean I don't care." She said. "That was all in the past, right? Let's focus on right now!"

Frostina's smile changed into a smirk.

"So, uhm, how and when did you meet Shawn?" She said.

"Met him when I was 15." Earlia said. "He seemed to be interested in me, so we teamed up.."

Frostina slowly nodded.

"Oh.. I see.. so you've known each other since you were young?" She said. "And how do you feel about him?"

Earlia gave her a strange look. 

"What kind of question is that?" She said.

"You know.." Frostina said. "Do you hate him? Do you like him? Or like like him?"

"He's annoying, that's what I can tell you." Earlia said. "Now quit asking all these questions.."

"Are you worried about him right now?" Frostina asked.

Earlia glared at her, and grabbed her by the shirt.

"Didn't I say to stop asking questions?!" She snapped. "If you keep doing it, I will kill you right here, right now. Don't make me do it."

Frostina was still smiling.

"You're right, I'm sorry." She said. "I won't ask anymore questions. How about we talk about what you want to talk about?"

Earlia let go of her and sighed.

"Well, firstly, why don't we talk about how you're too nice sometimes?" She said. "I could have killed you right there and you were still smiling.."

"Oh, come on. There is nothing wrong with being too nice." Frostina said. "Anyways, what do you want to talk about? That is..If you want to talk."

"Well," Earlia said. "Let's talk about how Disaster is John's father. Did you know he was before he said it?"

Frostina rubbed her chin. "Uh..no?" She said. "But when Disaster said it, I didn't believe him at first.."

Earlia sighed.

"I hate being in here. Inside this lab. It reminds me of the old days." She said. "And I really, really hate that John and Shawn are going to probably be the one to kill him. I was supposed to be the one to fight him, kill him."

Earlia stood up.

"I'm going to go find him." She said.

Frostina stood up with her. "Earlia, I'm not sure that's a good idea.." she said. "And I'm not sure if you'll be able to handle him!"

Earlia turned to her. "Are you calling me weak?" She said. "If you don't want to come, don't follow me. And don't try to stop me." She started to walk away, and Frostina looked at her nervously.

"Alright, fine!" She yelled at her in the distance.  She quickly ran up to her.

"But we don't just walk up to him when we see him, okay?"

Earlia chuckled at her.

"Oh, no need to worry about that." She said. "You'll be staying behind, and I'll go up to him. And if John or Shawn get in my way.."

She looked down.

"I won't hesitate to electrocute them."

Back to John, Shawn, and Disaster..

"Hey John," Shawn huffed. "Is your head doing better?"

John nodded, then rubbed his head. "Still hurts a bit..but not as much as before." He said. "But are you okay?"

Shawn laughed. "What do you mean by that? I'm fine." He said. "A couple cuts and bruises is nothing to me."

"But," John said. "Look at Disaster. He hasn't got a  scar on him yet."

Shawn chuckled. "He may not have any now," he said. "But he will soon."

"And what makes you think that, Shawn?" Disaster said. "Oh, nevermind about that.."

Disaster held his hand up in the air.

"Let's see how good you guys are at avoiding rain of needles."

Disaster pointed to the ceiling, and millions of needles started to rain from it.

"Holy crap.." John said. "Shawn, how are we going to get out of th-"

Shawn quickly grabbed John and wrapped his arms around him, so no needles would stick him.

"Shawn!" John shouted. "What are you doing?! I didn't ask you to do this!!"

Shawn smiled, even when thousands of needles were piercing into his back.

"Oh, shut up will you?" He said. "Just let me do this one thing for you."

Eventually, the needles stopped, and Shawn let go of him.

"We don't know what he's going to do next.." Shawn said, flicking the needles off of him. "So you better be prepared.."

John sighed. "Listen, I thank you for doing that," he said. "But I'm supposed to be the one fighting Disaster."

Shawn and John both heard footsteps behind him. It was Earlia.

"No, I am." She said.

Shawn's eyes widened. "Earlia? What are you doing here?!" He said.

Earlia glared at him. "You know why I'm here, Shawn." She said. "Now get out of my way."

Shawn didn't say anything. 

"Oh, I guess you didn't hear me correctly." Earlia said. "I said, get out the way."

Shawn looked at John, then shrugged.

"I better get out of her way.." he said to him. "But we'll deal with her later.."

John's head pounded in agony, and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Uh huh.." he said, as his vision started to double. "Gosh.. all of a sudden I'm not feeling too well.."

John started to look around.

"Where's Frostina..?" He said. "I guess she decided to stay behind.."

And after that, John started to fall to the ground. Before he could, Shawn hurried and caught him.

"I guess your head wasn't feeling better at all huh?" Shawn said.

John got out of his arms and took a step back. "No, I'm fine.." he said. "I just started to feel dizzy."

"He did that to you, huh?" Earlia said. "No need to worry. I'll make sure he never does it again."