Chapter 15

Robbie and Shawn were still fighting. Blood dripped down Robbie's chin because of all the chain hits from Shawn. But Robbie wasn't going to go down even though he was out of breath and his legs were wobbly.

"Robbie.." Frostina whispered, feeling worried for him. She turned to John who was staring at her for the longest time.

"Do you need something John?" She said.

John shook his head.

"No, nothing I need. Sorry.." he said. "I didn't even realize I was staring at you.."

Frostina heard some footsteps behind her and turned around.

It was Alexander, running in the distance.

"FROSTINA!!" He yelled. "ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

When Alexander got closer to them, he gasped for two reasons.

One was because John was laying on the ground, and the other was because Robbie was out fighting and bleeding.

"What's..what's going on?!" Alexander yelled. "Why is he bleeding?! And why is Robbie out there fighting?! And bleeding?!"

Frostina frowned.

"Shawn ran into us.." she said. "John got injured by him, and Robbie came in."

Alexander's eyes widened.

"Shawn...?" He said. "I've got to help Robbie before he dies!!" Alexander tried to run toward Robbie and Shawn's way, but Frostina grabbed him by the arm stopping him.

"No! Don't!" She said. "You're going to get yourself hurt too.. and we already have enough injured people!"

Alexander tried to pull Frostina's hand off of him, but her grip was too strong. She squeezed her hand harder, and Alexander sighed, and sat next to her.

"Fine!! But if Robbie gets hurt more, I'm going out there to help him!!" He said.

John looked around. "Where the heck is my little brother?"

Alexander grinned widely.

"I left him at home alone." He said. "Don't worry, he's probably sleeping."

John lifted up, and grabbed Alexander by the shirt.

"Listen here, if ANYTHING happens to my brother while were out, you're gonna be in BIG trouble." John let go of his shirt, and stood up.

"John! Where are you going? You can't stand up yet!" Frostina said, trying to make him lay back down.

"It's fine." John said. "I'm standing up now, see? Nothing to get worried about." He smiled at her, and started to step towards Robbie.

John grabbed Robbie by the shoulder.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Robbie yelled. "Let go of me now! You-"

John turned towards Alexander, and held Robbie up.

"Hey Alex dude, catch." John said and threw Robbie towards him.

Alexander's eyes widened, and he quickly grabbed Robbie who was flying towards him.

"Hgh..." Robbie groaned in pain. "That little..!"

Alexander sat Robbie down by a tree and looked at his wounds.

He had a huge wounds on his arms, legs, and face. He also had bruises in some places too.

"You're bleeding everywhere.." Alexander said.

"It's nothing." Robbie said. "I'm not going to let...Shawn let bring me down."