Chapter 2

When John woke up, he was laying on something soft.

Where am i..? He thought in his head. He slowly lifted himself up and realized he was in a room.

He looked down and saw he was on a bed.

it wasn't his bed.

And this wasn't his room.

He was somewhere completely different. The walls were white, and the floor was made out of metal. And it smelled like a hospital. Was he in one?

The hospital smell reminded him of his injured leg. He looked at it, and it was bandaged up.

Maybe he WAS in a hospital.

He slowly stood up, and started to take tiny steps towards a huge window that was behind him.

Then he realized the window he looked through did not show any ground. It showed darkness, and a few stars.

"What the.." John said to himself. "Am I.. in space?"

He turned around to where some cabinets were.

"Is this a flying hospital?"

Then something hit him. Well, something didn't ACTUALLY hit him. He realized something, and it made his heart start to beat fast.

"Where.. is Oliver?" He said. He didn't see Oliver anywhere around. Where was he? He was also captured, but he wasn't anywhere!

He started to get nervous. What if something happened to him? What if he was scared and crying? Or worse, hurt?

He heard some footsteps approaching, and slowly turned around hoping that it was Oliver.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Oliver. It was someone else. Someone John didn't even know.

It was a white haired woman with sapphire eyes. She wore a light blue dress with white stockings on her legs.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake!" She said, stepping up to John. "Man, all those things were just coming after you, huh?"

She laughed, and John looked confused.

"Oh, right.. I gonna introduce myself before I speak.." She said.

"My name is Frostina." She said. "I'm uh, sort of a healer here. I have the white energy. Lucky me, right? Heh!"

John slowly blinked.

"Huh?" He said, not knowing what else to say. "White energy?"

Frostina smiled.

"Oh, that's right.. you came from Earth, so you don't know anything about Energys, do you?"

John slowly shook his head, still confused.

Frostina cleared her throat. "Right now, you are not on Earth. You are headed to a secret place called "Energvillia", where there are powers called Energys!"

John was starting to feel less confused.

"So.. I'm going to a place where there's powers?" He asked. "That seems pretty cool.. but have you seen a brown haired boy around here?"

Frostina scratched her chin, then she snapped her fingers.

"Oh, yeah!" She said. "He's in another room. Is he your son?"

"Erm..no? He's my little brother."

Frostina laughed.

"Okay, okay! Follow me If you wanna see him." She started to walk, and John followed behind her. Slowly, because he was limping.