Chapter 7

In a hidden place called a lair...

Shawn pushed the two gray doors open. He grumpily walked the hallways, knowing his boss was going to be furious at him about something. But he didn't mind. He was extremely respectful when it comes to his boss. Well.. sometimes he is.

He sat in the black folding chair he always sat. He realized his boss wasn't here yet so he pulled out his phone.

He saw no text notifications from his boss, so he decided to play his favourite game, a racing game.

Yeah, you may think it's childish, but if something makes you happy it doesn't matter, right?

Several minutes later he finished his game and put his phone down.

"Hmm.." he said. "I'm getting pretty bored of this. Maybe I should go beat up some security guards?" He laughed to himself but then when he heard some noise coming from the doors he stood up quickly and picked up a book.

If his boss were to sit him sitting down, she would have a fit and call him lazy. The doors opened, and he flipped through a book called "The Wings Of Light" his boss came in, but she didn't even look at him.

"Hey there ma'am." Shawn said to her. "Where have you been?"

She ignored him, and sat down at the table where she usually works at him.

"Don't try to talk to me today." She said. "I'm not in the mood."

Shawn just smiled, and sat back down in his chair.

"Oh, Earlia.." Shawn said. (His boss's name was "Earlia") "did you have a bad day today?"

Earlia tightened her fists.

"No, but I'm going to make SOMEONE have a bad day if they keep messing with me!" She said.

Shawn held up his hands.

"Geez, geez, sorry." He said. "Just wanted to make sure my amazing, incredible, strong, beautiful boss was doing okay." He grinned widely, and she frowned with anger.

"You told me you might've found him," Earlia said. "But it turns out he was some little brat's brother?!"

Shawn knew what she was talking about. When he was passing by in Energvillia, he overheard some workers talking about someone sneaking in the "machine room"

(The machine room is the one where Frostina tried to see what type of powers John had. But instead, they found high amounts of energy in John.)

They were talking about they found some strange activity in the device. About some "high energy levels"

So Shawn sent inside the Machine room, beat up some of the workers in there, and looked on the device to see if it was actually true.

And it was.

Why was this Important? Well, Shawn and Earlia are looking for a guy who was discovered to have high energy levels back then. And I bet you're guessing what I'm talking about.

The black haired man that Frostina told John about.

Let me tell you the story about what happened to him..

Throughout the years, the blacked haired man discovered his different powers. His powers terrified his parents, so they rarely visited him. Having the strongest energy in the world made friends move away from his. He even lost his girlfriend because his eyes began to look weird to her. He thought those were the only things that were gonna happen to him, but when he showed his parents his powers, they were struck by it, and they died instantly. So after that, he began to go insane. The insanity drove him to commit evil acts, and he kept going in and out of jail. And then several more years later, he decided to become a evil scientist. Then he discovered that there was a person with the second strongest energy. So, he searched to find them. He attempted to kidnap them, but they were so young, they didn't understand. What did he do to them? That'll be saved for another time.