Chapter 30

Blood started to fill John's mouth. He spat it out on the ground, and rubbed his bruised cheek.

"Looks like I couldn't dodge that one.." he said.

"You might've dodged all the other punches, but you still haven't really got a hit on me yet." Shawn said. "Why not get in that strange form again and hit me like you did last time?"

The last time Shawn and John were fighting, John had got into a form that made him have white glowing eyes, a white aura, and it also boosted up his speed and strength. But that form only lasts a few minutes, and John didn't want to waste it right now.

"No, not right now." John said.

Shawn chuckled. "Well if you don't soon, you're going to be on the floor covered in blood." He said. "Don't you wanna go save your girlfriend?"

John had forgot all about Frostina. He wondered what she was doing, and how she was doing. He really hoped that she was okay.

"Frostina won't let your boss bring her down that easily." John said. "I bet they're still fighting right now.."

Shawn let out a laugh and slapped his knee. "John, I'm sorry for talking about your girl like this, but do you seriously think my boss is going to let HER win?" He said. "Have you seen my boss? Ice girl has no chance against her."

John tightened his fists. "Don't say that about her." He growled. "Frostina will try her very best to get her down-"

Suddenly, a chain wrapped around John's leg, and flipped him over.

"What the-" John said, now hanging upside down.

"And that's why you gotta pay attention." Shawn said. "Now you're hanging upside down. Do you know how bad that is for you?"

John tried to undo the chains wrapped around his leg, but they wouldn't come off.

"Crap.." John said, starting to feel dizzy from hanging upside down for too long. "What should I do.. what should i.."

"You haven't killed him yet?" Said a familiar voice. Someone stepped up to John. John's eyes widened when he saw who it was. It was Earlia.

"Oh..this is bad.." John whispered to himself. "What happened to Frostina?" (He said that outloud)

Earlia grinned. "Oh? Her? She's out cold." She said. "She's not going to wake up anytime soon."

Earlia turned to Shawn. "How come he's not dead yet? Did you not want to kill him?"

Shawn looked to the side. "Thought you might wanna talk to him." He said. "Sorry."

Earlia sighed. "Whatever. Let's worry about him after I destroy this place to bits."

John's heart beat started to speed up. She was going to destroy EnergVilla. What if one of the orbs destroys Frostina's house? And Oliver was inside of it.

John tried to break the chains, but nothing happened. He tried to wiggle out of them, but nothing happened.

"Dang it!" John said. "I cannot take hanging upside down anymore, and I can't just hang here and do nothing."

"Well, it seems you can't break out of them, so I think you'll have to hang there and do nothing." Shawn said. "Worried about your little brother? He'll be fine. I'll make sure she doesn't hit the house he's in."

"Shut up Shawn!" Earlia said. "I don't care what houses I hit, Everything will be hit."

Shawn frowned. "Come on, Earlia, don't destroy the house he's in." He said. "He's just a little kid and you don't want to kill a little kid, do you?"