Chapter 47

This chapter will be different.  This chapter will be about Leafthia and Cirlus. (Since they are barely brought up.)

Leafthia and Cirlus were walking on the streets of EnergVillia. 

"So, uhm, is there anything in your mind that you want to do?" Cirlus said. 

"Not really.." Leafthia said with her head down.

Cirlus rubbed his chin.

"But earlier,  you asked to hang out with me." He said. "Are you getting shy now?"

Leafthia looked up and shook her head.

"No, I'm not." She said. "It's just that.. I don't know what I want to do,  but I don't mind what we do."

Cirlus smiled. "How how do feel about some cold, soft, Icecream?"

"Sure..but you don't have to say it like that, heh.." Leafthia said.

They both walked to the ice cream stand, and both got themselves a plain vanilla cone.

"I wonder what Frostina and John are doing.." Cirlus said.
"I just hope they're okay!

Leafthia took the last lick of her Icecream then threw it away.

"Yeah," she said. "But I'm sure they're fine. They're both pretty strong."

Cirlus smirked. "You're pretty strong too." He said. "As in you're pretty and strong."

Leafthia sighed. "Don't say stuff like that.." she said. "How do you even know if I'm pretty? You can't even see my eyes because of my..glasses."

"I don't  have to see your eyes to know that you're pretty." Cirlus said. "But I bet your eyes are really pretty. Can I see them one day?"

Leafthia started to sweat. Everytime someone asked to see her eyes, she started to get nervous. (Because she is always wearing glasses that cover her eyes.) The way her eyes look is one of her biggest insecurities. Because they're different.

"Uh..well..." she said. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that..."

Cirlus nodded. "That's fine. I won't force you to." He said. "Are you hungry? There's something I want us to try."

Leafthia thought about it for a few seconds. 

"Yeah, sure.  What is it?" She said.

Cirlus smiled.

"It's a type of salad. With all the new fruits and vegetables from the big Energy garden." He said. "Do you like salad?"

Leafthia nodded. "Yeah.. I do."

So they walked to the food area, and both ordered themselves the new salad.

"Gosh, I cannot wait to try it." Cirlus said. "You probably already know, but I really like salad."

"Yeah.." Leafthia said. "I know you really like it..and.. I do too.."

Their salads came, it was placed infront of them.

"Mmh.." Cirlus said and rubbed his hands together.
"Time to dig in!"

He picked up his fork and stabbed it into his salad. He stuffed the fork into his mouth and started to chew.

"Oh..that's delicious.." he said. "Did you try yours yet?"

Leafthia shook her head.

"Not yet..but.. I will." She picked up her fork, stuck it into her salad, and shoved it into her mouth.

"..you're right." She said, chewing. "It's delicious."

They both continued  to eat their salad until they finished it.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" Cirlus asked Leafthia.

Leafthia rubbed her chin.

"I don't know..there aren't that many things to do around here, is there?" She said. "But I would do anything as long as it's with you.."

Cirlus grinned.

"Let's go back to the place." He said. "And we can talk about some things."

They went back to the Energy People Home, and both sat next to each other on the couch.

"What type of powers do you have again..?" Leafthia asked him.

"The power to turn any part of my body into a orange substance  that is fireproof, AND bulletproof" Cirlus said. "I know what type of power you have, you I've never seen you use it."

Cirlus smirked.

"Can I see it?"

Leafthia nodded, and stood up. "Going through walls is one of my powers.." she said. She placed her hand onto the wall, and her hand glowed green. She went through the wall smoothly, like it was nothing.

Cirlus gasped and quickly  stood up. "Wow! That's so cool!" He yelled in excitement.

She came back through the wall, face red as ever.

"Thanks.." she said. "It's a bit embarrassing to do though.."

Cirlus was smiling widely. 

"I think it's cool as hell." He said.

They stared at each other for a bit, then Leafthia sat back down on the couch.

"uhm..Cirlus..?" Leafthia said.

"Yeah?"

"..do you want to see my eyes?"

Cirlus's mouth opened in surprise.

"Really? I can see them?" He said. "That's only if you're comfortable with it though."

Leafthia shook her head. "No, no..it's fine, I'm fine." She said. "Just..tell me what you think of them. Be honest."

She slowly  took off her glasses. Her eyes were closed,  then she slowly opened them.

Cirlus stared at her in shock and amazement. 

"Wow..that's.." he said. "That's the most coolest eyes I've ever seen!"

Leafthia's eyes widened, and her face turned red. She know Cirlus is nice, and would never do anything to hurt her, but she wasn't expecting an answer like that. Her heart was racing while she was doing it, but now she's relieved. Because he likes her eyes.

"Why were you hiding them?" Cirlus said. "They're unique, pretty, cool, and amazing!"

Leafthia sighed and looked away from him.

"I was afraid people wouldn't like them..I was afraid they'll think it's creepy.." she said. "You don't think it's creepy?"

Cirlus quickly shook his head. "No, not at all!" He said. "They're the opposite! They're...they're cute!"

Leafthia blushed harder.

"Oh, Cirlus.." she said,  smiling. "You made all my fear go away..you're too kind.."

Cirlus grinned.  "Just telling the truth." He said. "And saying what needs to be said to you."

He ruffled her hair, then stood up.

"Suddenly, I'm in the mood for some coffee." He said. "I'm about to go make me a cup. Do you want any? Or do you want some tea?"

"Uh..tea.." Leafthia said.  "Please."