Chapter 5

As you know from chapter four, Frostina said that there is high energy levels detected inside of John.

Before we get to the story, let me explain how Energys work.

To use your Energy to the fullest, you must have a lot of energy. If you don't have any energy, your powers will be weak.

But some thing is different with John's energy. He has more energy than normal. Meaning that he can use his powers for longer.

But the device didn't say which type of powers he had, so what are they going to do now?

Back to the story..

John and Frostina walked through the pathways of Energvillia, thinking about what should they do next.

"Maybe your power is.." Frostina said. "The type of power that appears when you're angry?"

John shrugged. "I don't know. When I get angry, nothing happens so.."

Frostina moved a strand of hair out of her eyes.

"The uh.. type of anger when someone hurts your loved ones?" She said.

John scratched his chin. "The only loved one I have is my little brother. Rest of my loved ones have passed on."

Frostina frowned. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that." She said.

John smiled. "No need to be sorry." He said. "Well, I don't know if my dad Is dead since I've never seen him."

Frostina frown faded into a smile. "Well, it's good you have your little brother around." She said. "Make sure you take good care of him, alright?"

John nodded. "Of course I will."

At the playground...

Oliver was swinging on a swing set, by himself because all the other kids had left already.

Even though he was alone, he was still having a lot of fun.

Or.. he THOUGHT he was alone, because he heard some ruffling in the tree behind him.

He stopped swinging, and looked behind him. He saw no one there, so he got off the swing and backed up.

"Johnny?" Oliver said. "Is that you?"

He didn't hear a reply, so he started to get a little scared.

He started to walk towards the monkey bars, still looking at the tree.

He heard footsteps behind him, and he quickly turned around.

And there was a man. A tall, scary looking man behind him.

Oliver backed up, hitting one of the metal bars holding up the monkey bars behind him.

"Uh.." Oliver said. "Who are you?"

Oliver got a better look at the man's face, and fear overtook his body.

The man had red, spiky hair, and had blood red eyes. His skin was pale, but not smooth. He had scars all over his face, and some on his hands.

"Hello there, little guy.." the man said, sounding a bit creepy. "What are you doing here all alone?"

Oliver didn't answer. He was too busy looking at the guy's features. he swallowed the spit that was building up in his mouth, and he gripped onto the metal bar behind him and started to slowly back up.

"Umm.. I'm just.. waiting for my brother to come pick me up." Oliver said. "He'll be here soon.."

The man smiled.