Chapter 11

Today we'll start this chapter with..

Earlia's backstory...

Earlia was five years old. She didn't have any parents, because they were both dead. Having nobody to go to, she laid on the crowded streets of Energvillia. Her stomach was hurting, because she hadn't ate in days. She was about to get up to move to another place when she saw someone walk up to her.

"Hello young child." Said the person. Earlia looked up and saw a blacked haired man wearing a black mask and circle glasses. "Are you lost?"

Earlia was too shy to say anything.

The man kneeled down to her height. "You don't have to be scared." He said. "You can call me Disaster. I can help you, Earlia."

Earlia's eyes lit up.

"How..do you know my... name?" Earlia said quietly. But Disaster still heard her.

"Oh, I just know." He replied. "If you come with me, I'll give you nice clothes and food."

Earlia did not know what to do. She definitely wanted new clothes and food, but she did not know if she could trust him.

"I don't.." she said. "I don't know..."

Earlia could tell Disaster smiled.

"You don't have to be scared." Disaster said. "I have powers just like you."

When Earlia heard that, she didn't know how to explain it, but it made her feel a little bit better.

"How do you know I have powers?" She asked.

"I can tell." Disaster said. "You look strong. I could use a strong person like you."

Disaster slowly reached for her hand, and gently grabbed it making sure not to frighten her.

Disaster lifted her up by the waist, and started to walk.

"We'll get there much faster If I carry you." Disaster said. "Won't we?"

Two more years later, she was now 7. Disaster treated
her like she was his own daughter, but that was all about to fade away when one day, Disaster decided he would train her to use her powers.

He brought her to a large empty white room, and placed her in the middle of the floor.

"Listen, I'm going to test something on you." Disaster said. "You're going to feel a pinch, but you'll be fine afterwards."