Chapter 50

After all the things that happened, they all left Disaster's lab. Shawn went with Earlia to the hospital, and John and Frostina went back home.

As soon as John opened the door, Oliver jumped in John's arms.

"Johhny!" He cried. "I missed you so much!" He started to cry, and John picked him up.

"I know, I know." He said, smiling and rubbing his head. "But I'm here now, and I'm not leaving you for that long again.."

Oliver grinned and hugged him tightly.

Alexander,  who was still there,  stomped up to John.

"About time you got here!!" He yelled. "And hey!! What happened to your clothes?!"

"Alexander, lots of things happened." He said. "We were..fighting Disaster.."

"WHATTTT?!" Alexander shouted. "YOU FOUGHT HIM?! WITHOUT ME?!"

John sighed. "Yes, we did," he said. "But it's fine, it's over."

Alexander smirked. "Well, if I was there," he said. "He would have been BURNED!!"

Alexander burst out laughing, then coughed.

"So..uh..you don't really look that hurt.." he said. "And Frostina doesn't too! So..?"

John and Frostina looked at each other.

"Oh, yeah." She said. "None of us really got hurt, except for Earlia. She's in the hospital right now. She uh..isn't really doing the best."

The room grew silent for a bit.

"Anyways!!"  Alexander said. "You two should probably get cleaned up, and I bet you're sooooo tired! So you should get some rest too!"

Alexander waved goodbye to them, then walked out the door.

Frostina turned to John and smiled.

"Alexander's right. Let's get cleaned up, shall we?" She said. "And then..I'll make you something to eat, okay?"

John nodded.

"Okay," he said. "But you don't have to make anything special."

John walked towards the bathroom and got himself prepared for a shower. It felt so good to feel the hot water spray onto his skin.

After he was done, he sat himself on the couch. Because Frostina wasn't done in the kitchen yet.

And Oliver was sitting right next to him.

"You were gone forever Johhny!" He said. "I thought you were never coming back!"

John smiled at him.

"I wasn't going to leave you buddy." He said, pinching Oliver's cheek.

Oliver giggled and jumped off the couch.

"And Frostina is back too!!" He said. "Yayyy!!" He ran into the kitchen and John stood up.

"It feels good to see his smiling face again.." he said, and walked into the kitchen.

After they ate, John said goodnight to Oliver, and put him down to sleep.

After that, John told Frostina that he was going to see Shawn and Earlia in the hospital.

"Okay John." Frostina said with a smile. "I'll probably be up when you get back, so tell me how Earlia is doing, okay?"

John nodded, then walked out the door.

When John arrived at the hospital,  he saw Shawn sitting at the waiting area.

"Hey Shawn." John said and sat next to him. "So..they're working on her?"