Chapter 3

While Frostina and John were talking about the Energys, Oliver was exploring all types of places. After exploring a cave full of purple Crystals, a orange apple tree forest, and a building with strange artwork, he smelled something. Something that smelled really good.

His stomach rumbled, and he ran towards where the smell was coming from. There stood a food stand, and a man inside of it.

"Hey there little guy." Said the man. "Want a tangymang pie?"

Oliver raised an eyebrow. "Tango...mang..pie?" He said, confused. "What's that, sir?"

The man grinned.

"Ah, you must be new around here." He said. "The orange apples that exist here are sliced up and put into pies! It's a wonderful taste! Here, have a sample."

The man sliced a piece of the tangymang pie and handed it to Oliver.

He stuffed the whole thing in his mouth, and immediately fell in love with the delightful taste.

"Oh!" Oliver said. "That tastes good! It's sour, sweet, it's the perfect taste!"

The man smiled.

"Glad you like it, kid. Would you like to buy one? We have multiple sizes!"

The man pointed to a sign of side of the stand and Oliver looked at it.

Small pie = 4.99

Medium pie = 8.99

Large pie = 10.99

Oliver was very hungry, and would like one, but he realized he didn't have ANY money.

"I'm sorry sir. I don't have any uh..money on me." He said, looking down. "But thank you for the sample!"

The man smiled softly. "I'll tell you what, I'll give you a medium sized pie on me! Since you're such a nice kid n' all!"

Oliver's eyes lit up and the man handed him the medium pie in a brown bag.

"If you got family around here make sure to share it with them!" The man said. "Let them get a taste of the good stuff."

Oliver nodded, and ran off to find his brother.

Meanwhile..

"Dang it.. where could he be?" John said, walking trying to find his brother. "I hope nothing bad has happened to him.."

Frostina sighed and knocked John on the head. "How many times do I have to tell you?!" She said. "It's not dangerous around these parts!"

John rubbed his head. "Yeah.. but you keep saying it like there IS something dangerous, just not around here.. what if he went into that dangerous area?"

Frostina folded her arms. "There will be some adults around. They won't let a little kid run off that far. Especially into the danger zone."

Well that made John feel a little better, but he still needed to find his brother.

"I've got a question for you, John." Frostina said.

"And I've got a question for you too." John replied.

Frostina smiled. "You go first."

"You've explained all the main Energys, but what about yours? I know you have the white one.." John asked.

"Oh! Right! I totally forgot!" She said. "White energy is simple.. I just get ice powers, that's all!"

"Ok then.. what's your question?"

Frostina's happy expression turned into a serious one.

"As I said before.. you have a strange power coming from you. Something no one has ever seen before. Atleast.. that's what I know." She said.