Chapter 1

John unlocked the door of his two bedroom house and walked inside. "Oliver? I'm home. I brought something for you." He said, holding up a bag. He heard his little brother's footsteps slowly approaching. "Johnny!" He said, running towards John. (Oliver calls him "Johnny)

"What did you bring?" Oliver asked, jumping up and down with excitement.

John smiled at his little brother. Their mom had passed away, and their dad is unknown, so John had to take care of Oliver.

"It's your most favorite thing to eat." John said, leaning down to Oliver's height. "Fishsticks!"

Oliver stood there and slowly blinked. Then his eyes lit up.

"FISHSTICKS!!" he yelled, trying to grab the bag with his 4-year-old fingers.

"Wait, wait.." John said lifting the bag up so Oliver can't grab it.

"How about you go sit at the table? Pour us some drinks while you're at it." John said.

Oliver nodded, and ran towards the kitchen area.

A few minutes later, John entered the kitchen surprised to see no spills on the counter.

"Wow," John said, sitting down. "You managed to pour our drinks without spilling?"

Oliver grinned. "It almost spilled a little.." he said. "But I was veryyy careful!"

John smiled, and looked at his cup, and there was a orange liquid inside.

"Erm..orange juice?" John said. "I mean, I'm not complaining but don't we have more options than that?"

Oliver shook his head. "The only thing I saw in there was milk, and orange juice! I know you wouldn't want milk." He took a huge sip of his milk glass.

John shrugged.

"Alright, let's eat."

John reached into the bag to grab his food out, then Oliver did the same thing.

"Hey, you know..you could play a prank on someone with this!" Oliver said, shaking the container of fishsticks.

"And how would you do that?" John asked.

"I'm glad you asked!" Oliver said. "Let's say.. someone was in the mood for mozzarella sticks.. and you could give them this! these aren't mozzarella sticks, but they look like it! So when they take a bite out of it, they'll be like hey! This is fishsticks! It's the perfect prank!"

John couldn't help but laugh a little. "Yeah, maybe someone would fall for that.." he said, taking a bite out of his fries.

A few minutes later, they were done eating.

Oliver was sitting on the couch, watching a few things on the TV.

John was upstairs, getting ready to take a shower. He stepped into the shower, scrubbing every part of his body. Especially his hair.

After washing himself about 5 times, he stepped out the shower, and put on his sleep clothes.

"Oliver," John said as he walked downstairs. "It's your turn for a..."

He paused his sentence, because he saw something zoom pass in the sky through the window.

He stepped closer to the window and squinted his eyes.

He then saw the thing zoom pass again, but this time it stopped. It turned towards John's way and it zoomed closer.

The two holes in front of it shined a bright yellow, then a long metal rod flew from the top of it and something popped out which looked like a cannon.