Chapter 8

When they walked back to the playground, Oliver was talking to a blonde haired boy, who was missing his tooth front teeth. When Oliver noticed John, he waved at him.

"Johhny, look!" Oliver said. "I've made a friend!"

John walked up to his brother and smiled.

"Oh, you did huh?" John looked at the boy. "What's your name?"

The boy looked at John shyly. "My name is uh...Luke." he said. "Yeah..Luke is my name."

John smiled at Luke.

"I'm glad you became friends with my little brother." He said. "How old are you?"

Luke held up his fingers.

"Uh," he said. "I'm one, two, three, four, five.. five years old!"

So Luke was one year older than Oliver. (Oliver is four years old if you didn't know.)

"Well," John said while looking around. "Are your parents here?"

Luke nodded.

"Mmhmm! They're around here somewhere.." he said. "But they're not far!"

Luke said goodbye to Oliver, then ran off.

"What did you two talk about?" John asked Oliver.

"Nothing much.." Oliver said. "We just played games!"

John smiled.

"Well, I think we should go find something to munch on." Frostina said. "We haven't ate real food in a few days."

So Frostina, John, and Oliver
Went to one of the food stands and got some regular food.

After that, They all went home but they didn't go to sleep.

"You know," John said. "There are other Energys out there, but I haven't met the people with them."

Frostina nodded.

"Oh yeah! About that.." she said. "They're somewhere in another part of EnergVillia. You're planned to meet them soon."

John wanted to make a joke.

"Are they superheroes or something?" He said.

Frostina let out a little laugh.

"Yeah..well.. they do save people, but they don't have capes and all that." She said. "They're pretty nice, so you'll be good."

"Saving people? Saving people from what? Are there monsters around here or something?" John asked.

Frostina laughed a little louder.

"No," she said. "There are.. people who are jealous of people getting the Energy powers. So they find the person with a Energy, and they try to kill them."

John scratched his chin.

"Do they even have enough strength to do that?" He said.

"Yes, because they train themselves to do that." Frostina said. "They're that jealous that they waste their time training just to lose..we hate to hurt them, but we don't want ourselves to get hurt."

John sighed.

"I hope I don't have to deal with that." He said. "Hey, If all the people with Energys are in a different place, why aren't you there?"

Frostina frowned.

"Uh.." she said. "Because of certain..issues.."

She stood up, then grabbed John's arm.