Chapter 36

John slowly opened his eyes.

He felt someone shaking him. It was Frostina, with Oliver by her side.

"Finally, you're awake John!" Frostina said.

"Big brother!" Oliver said and jumped onto the bed.

John took Oliver into his arms, and looked up to Frostina.

"Hey there." He said. "You uh, need something?"

Frostina smiled.

"Yeah, we're going to do something fun today!" She said. "So can you get up please?"

John put Oliver down on the floor, and got out of bed.

"Yeah, sure." He said. "But what exactly are we going to do today?"

Frostina opened the closet doors.

"Maybe this will give you a hint.." she said as she dug through a pile of clothes.

She pulled out a pair of swim shorts, and showed it to John.

"...oh!" He said. "We're going swimming or something?"

Frostina nodded. "Something like that!" She said. "There's something like a beach here. Now put these on. I also got a pair for your little brother."

John grabbed the shorts from her.

"I want some! I want some!" Oliver said as he jumped up and down. "I want shorts!"

Frostina smiled at Oliver.

"I'll show you your pair, then you can put it on." she said.

"YAY!!!" Oliver shouted. He took Frostina's hand, and walked out with her.

John stared at the swim shorts.

"So I'm going to swim with Frostina..." he said. "Oh Gosh..that means that.."

John shook his head. "No, that doesn't matter." He said. "I'll just change now."

He changed into his swim clothes. He was going to go shirtless, but he decided to put on a jacket.

Oliver ran in and jumped up and down. "Look, John! Look!" He said. "Look at mine!!"

Oliver pointed to his swim shorts. They were blue with yellow, orange, and green fishes on them.

"Oh, they have little fishes on them." John said and smiled. "That's really cool."

Oliver grinned.

"Swimming..swimming..I'm going swimming!" He started to sing. "Come on Johnny! Let's go swimming!"

John nodded.

"Yeah, but let's wait for Frostina."

"I'm right here!" She said.

John looked up.

She was wearing light blue two piece, and a sun hat to protect herself from the sun.

"Wow, Frostina," John said. "You look..uh..great."

Frostina smiled. "Thanks John." She said. "By the way, the others are going to be there. Like Alexander and Robbie."

"Oh, that sounds nice," John said. "But uh..are you going to be okay out in the sun? I know you have a hat and all, but still.."

Frostina opened the front door. "I'm going to fine John!" She said. "I'm also going to put on some sunscreen, so let's just go!!"