Chapter 24.5 ??????'s POV

????? #2: So, you've been in contact with him?

?????#1: Yes I have and he divulged some information of what we've been searching for.

?????#2: Is it the grail that our endless search has been seeking?

?????#1: Oh yes it's that but recent suspicion has led me to believe that young Pine has been holding out more than what he actually let slip.

?????#2: And what makes you say that dear sister in hungry arms?

?????#1: just a feeling from his attitude. When we meet in the next chapter I have a plan to get it out of him. We will soon have what we seek and then some. He can't hide what he has forever and soon we will get the package and devour as much as we can. Oscar Pine has reached the end of his game of hide and sneak.

?????#2: Oh yes! The day will come tomorrow when we're free of all things and we will have him work to the bone to make up for what he hid from us. But what if he can't shoulder the work alone?

?????#3: If I may, my dear associates. You called on us all for this meeting in the middle of the night and so far it's just you two making the decisions. I have an idea for one who could help him in our little endeavor. If we find the right kind of pressure we can certainly have two or three in there.

?????#4: I'm all in agreement with that sister. Now if only we could have something else to go along with it so we could have an ensemble to enjoy instead of just one.

?????#1: Who did you have in mind for the third?

?????#4: I have someone in mind but knowing him he may duck out as the whole thing starts and leaves the boys high and dry.

?????#1: Oh that's just fine with me. Time for the group to yell!

?????#1-9: Dessert Brigade unite!

?????#1: So #4 Tell us who you have in mind as the potential third?