Chapter 9 Nothing Sweeter: Rosegarden

Hey guys, it's me, the author. This chapter contains some rated-R stuff towards the end, so be prepared to hear what Ruby and Oscar are about to do. If you feel uncomfortable, you can skip past it but be warned, the next chapter is like this too, and there will be another one, but even more uncomfortable. If you don't like the sort of thing, that is.

Oscars POV:

Elm and the other two heavy women on my back jumped off and checked their scroll.

"A herd of beowolves was spotted near the forest of forever fall." said Harriet, "A geist and some nevermore have been spotted following them. The geist is intelligent and has possessed several...oh...several other Grimm making it a weird amalgamated Grimm. Let's move out, people."

"Wait," I said, "what do I do with Ruby? I think she fell asleep, and I don't think she'd appreciate it if I used her like a club." Ruby was snoring quietly in my arms mumbling about barbecue sauce and cookies when she started shaking from the cold.

"I can drive you guys back to the apartment," said Nora eagerly.

"Ok," said Harriet, "you take them back to the apartments and then come to meet us at the battlefield. Now we need to grab our weapons and clear them out."

"Pssst Osckie," whispered Ruby squirming in my arms.

"Yea?" I said, looking down at her.

"I haves a secret."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Come here," she giggled, swinging her arms for me to lower my head; as I did, she began to pull herself up using my hair until her lips were near my ear. "I have to tell you somethin' but don't tell Yang."

"Ok, I won't tell Yang."

"Won't tell me what?" asked Yang trying to stifle her laughter at her drunk sister.

"Hush shhh," slurred Ruby, "it's a secret." Blake started giggling while Yang tried to eavesdrop, and Weiss looked like she was enjoying it but trying not to show it. Finally, Ruby tugged at my sleeve so she could tell me her secret. "I have to tell you because I trust you," she whispered.

"Ok, tell me," I said. Ruby began to tug my cheeks and hair until I turned my head in a way she liked.

"Ok, ok, my secret...that imma tell you," she started laughing again, "my secret is that... I'm Batman. Sshhh, don't tell Yang. It'll make her hair explode."

I tried not to snicker.

"What was it?" Yang whispered to me.

Ruby twisted, trying to find Yang, but she was on the other side of where her head was, so Yang had to move over to my left to talk to her sister.

"Ok, ok," said Ruby, "my secret that I told Barbecue face here is...that...I'm...Batman. Sshhh, don't tell Yang. Her hair turns to fire!"