Chapter 25: Filler Chapter 2 part 3

Oscar's POV:

I managed to make it to Beacon after escaping the girls and abandoning Jaune to see that the hallways were wrecked and many students were fleeing. I quickly walked down the hallway, hoping I wouldn't get caught up in whatever caused this, when my mind turned back to my rival. How would I tell everyone about him, and what would I do when we crossed paths?

As I continued to think, I kept walking down the hallway to the training room until...."gu-uufff."

Ozpin's POV:

"...how many times must I tell you, Raven," I said, "don't use your maiden powers in front of people because they could get hurt?"

"Whatever, Ozpin," scoffed Raven, "what does it matter now that the world knows about Salem, the relics, and the relics? I can decide what I do with them, not you."

"Why are we even talking about this?" hissed Harriet, "she's a criminal and a bandit! We should be arresting her!"

"Now calm down," said Clover, "we only came to give a report on what Marrow saw and give an update in his scroll."

"And what's the scroll's status?" I asked.

"I can't believe we're more concerned with a guy's scroll rather than the gu-uufff," said Harriet until someone bumped into her. It was an Oscar. He seemed to be in a hurry for some reason.

Oscar's POV:

I bumped into Harriet and saw the group of adults looking at me.

"Oh," I said, "did I interrupt something?"

"Hey Oscar," said Qrow, "we were just discussing Marrow's scroll's condition."

"You guys are worried about Marrow's scroll, but Marrow himself?"

"That's what I said," said Harriet, rolling her eyes.

"Well, in any case," said Ozpin, "where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"I thought I'd swing by the training area with the new holographic fighters," I said, "I want to spar a little to blow off a little steam."

"Ah, then you'd be going down the hall to the left then."

"Yea, thanks," I said, scurrying off down the hall.

I was a few steps away from them when Harriet called out my name.

"Hey, Oscar," she called.

I looked back at her.

"Did you eat before you came here?"

"Uh, no," I said, "I didn't get the chance; why?"

"I was wondering if you'd recommend anything."

"Uh, like what exactly?"

"Oh, something nice to have for breakfast. Something soft and sweet, sort of like uh...sweet rolls."

Oh no.

"Yes," said Elm, "those would be great to have." I saw her slowly reaching for her hammer while Harriet was getting ready to use her arm gloves.

" I saw her slowly reaching for her hammer while Harriet was getting ready to use her arm gloves