Another Milestone!

Hey guys it's me the author again and I have some relatively good news today!  I just over 2000 views today!! Oh my god thanks for your patronage, I know that my story got a little creepy when Adam and Blake ran into each other and I apologize if I made anyone uncomfortable and I also apologize for being out of touch for such a long time, I've been going through some emotional stuff that's important to me over the past few weeks as well as being in bit of a writers block along with the impending loss of Ash Ketchum from our lives but you read that chapter didn't you? Anyways I'm gonna try and be a bit more proactive now but this current filler chapter I'm working on hasn't turned out the way I wanted to so I re-wrote it a couple of times and it's still not the way I want but I'm gonna finish it. anyways I'm almost done with the next chapter I just gotta spell check it and stuff and I'm gonna work on the next few ones and get back to the main story again soon and I promise I'll start working on my other ideas for rwby fanfic stories as well as my idea for a fan,add Pokémon series that I told you about in the future. But back to what I said before, I hit over 2000 views today and I'm so glad it's lol been because of you guys. Please keep following me and tell others about my stories, Thank you!

😃😃