Ch 26 Filler Chapter 3 part 2

Blake's POV:

I was lying in my room when Yang walked in, wiping some crumbs off her face. She plopped down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Yang," I said sleepily.

"Hey pussycat," Yang whispered, "whatcha doin'?"

I shuddered when she called me "pussycat." It just reminded me that Adam was here and that he poisoned me with that black stinger. If he works for who I think he does, then that stinger was probably made from Grimm. But what does Adam gain from stabbing me like that and poisoning me? Was he trying to turn me into a Grimm too?

"...ake...Blake? Blake, are you ok?"

Yang's voice echoed in my ears before I snapped back to reality.

"Uh, yea, what's up?" I said.

"Are you ok, babe? You've been sort of out of it since the fight yesterday."

"Uh, I'm fine, Yang; I just...feel stressed about these Grimm attacks. They happen frequently, and it's beginning to affect my mind."

"Aw, you'll be ok. I know something that'll make you feel better."

She grabbed my chin and began rubbing her nose against mine. I leaned closer to her and kissed her. Yang giggled, and we started kissing more. 

This made me feel better; after everything that happened, Yang and I couldn't do anything couple-wise lately, and we still hadn't told the others about us yet

This made me feel better; after everything that happened, Yang and I couldn't do anything couple-wise lately, and we still hadn't told the others about us yet. Oscar and Weiss know, but the others don't know about Yang and me, and neither do our families.

As we continued making out, I felt Yang's hand wander over me. My thighs, hips, ribs, arm, cheek, and finally, my...ear. My cat's ear. I slightly pulled away, and Yang proceeded to kiss my cheek. She started tugging my ears again, and flashes from my experience with Adam raced through my mind. I jerked away from Yang.

"Woah, Blake," Yang said, holding my hand, "what's wrong, babe?"

"N-nothing," I said, "hey Yang?"

"Yea, honey?"

"I can tell you anything, right?"

"Of course."

"Even if it's something terrible and impossible to accept?"

"Yes! Blake, are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Well, I-" before I could answer, my scroll started to ring. I got up to check who it was, and...it was Adam. My gods, I saw him just yesterday; what does he want now?

 My gods, I saw him just yesterday; what does he want now?