Chapter 37 Ruby is my Woman

Oscar's POV:

I was training fiercely with Winter and Weiss, but my mind was elsewhere. Yang's anger was really weighing on my mind. Tai and Qrow accepted me and Ruby as a couple, but Yang didn't.

"Heads up!" called Weiss.

I looked up to see her arma gigas swinging its sword at me. I was barely able to block it, and I stumbled. Winter snuck up on me and knocked me to the floor, and the three of them pointed their swords at me.

 Winter snuck up on me and knocked me to the floor, and the three of them pointed their swords at me

"Let's stop here for today," said Winter.

We all took a break and drank water, but I couldn't sip.

"You OK?" Weiss asked, "Is it Ruby?"

"No, it's Yang," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" asked Winter.

"She...I think she hates me."

"Why would she hate you?"

"Because I'm probably dating her sister."

"But why would that be a problem?" Weiss asked.

"I don't know," I sighed, thinking about what happened today, "Yang just didn't seem happy that I was dating Ruby. She even said she wasn't thrilled that Ruby now had a girlfriend status because of me."

"What?! Yang did not say that!"

"Yes, she did. This is what happened before I came here."

I told them about what Yang said back at the apartment before I came, and I left Weiss and Winter speechless.

"Oh, Oscar, I'm so sorry," Weiss said, hugging me.

"That's rather out of character for Yang," Winter said thoughtfully.

"You guys don't hate me for hiding my relationship with Ruby, do you?" I asked them.

"Oh no," said Weiss, "no, Oscar, we've never hated you. I understand you want a secret relationship with Ruby, but we've never hated you, Oscar."

"Thank you, Weiss. I especially feel bad because Yang and I had a talk once, and I feel like we really bonded with each other, and then I hurt her with this."

"Oh Oscar, you know what, don't!"

"Yeah, don't you dare feel bad? Yea, Yang was unhappy when she found out about you two..."

"Well, of course," interrupted Winter, "she only found out you two were together because you more or less admitted to having sex many times behind everyone's back."

"But," continued Weiss, "she doesn't decide how you and Ruby love each other. Just be happy in your relationship with her! Why not spend a week with Ruby as a couple and be happy together without anyone else's judgment?"