Ch 21: What did he do?

**Ok I want to start this off by saying thanks for reading my story, don't worry it's not the end yet. I know the last few chapters have had a lot of sex scenes in them and I get not everyone may be into that especially since you came to read an action packed dorky story about our favorite huntsmen. I'm sorry to say that in this chapter out favorite kitty cat gets into a fight with our most hated bull. I'm sorry for whatever discomfort this may cause but this is just how the story goes in my head. Thanks for reading and please stick it out to me. Fans like you guys mean a lot to me and I hope you read more of my stories in the future. Btw I have two more in the works, they're gonna be referenced here at some point so be ready when they come out!**

Oscar's POV:

This news shocked me. I heard Blake and Yang tell me about Adam before, but I never met the guy in person, so I don't know what he looks like, but I know he's unpleasant. I know that he was at Haven academy in Volume 5, but I never really interacted with him to know his personality, but to think he raped Blake! I mean, I did not see this fanfiction going in that direction. What would have even caused him to do that? I know he had feelings for Blake long ago, but this seems beyond just feelings of love; it seemed like an obsession.

"Blake," I said, consoling her, "please tell me what happened."

"Ok," she said, wiping tears, "but where's Yang and the others?"

"They finished taking out the Grimm here and are going to help Jaune and his team, but Blake, please tell me what happened to you."

"Ok. It happened when I found my weapon and turned around. Adam was right in front of the doorway."

**Flashback 45 minutes ago**

Blake's POV:

Adam was standing in front of the door, blocking my escape route. I could open the window and hop out, but my curvature and the fact that the window was closed and had a screen in front of it complicated things.

"Hi Blake," Adam said calmly, "you look well."

"A-Adam," I stuttered, "I Thought you died when Yang and I stabbed you in Volume 6."

"You did stab me, but I got help from an...unexpected source. I owe this source my life, and I was promised something in return for helping them."

"Who's the source?"

"Oh, I'm keeping that a secret for now. But let's get down to brass tacks," Adam began walking towards me slowly. I backed up until I bumped into the dresser, "Blake, do you know why I'm here?"

"No, and I don't care! Get out of my room right now!"

"Oh, relax, Blake. Let me tell you why I'm here."

"Then just tell me."

"I'm here to say... I'm sorry."

"You what?!"

"Blake, what I did to you, what I've been doing all those years to you and to Yang, and I just want you to know that I forgive you."

"Forgive me? Why the heck are you forgiving me? You're the one who did everything wrong! From all those humans you killed for the sake of the White Fang, stalking me across Anima, cutting off Yang's arm! So why the h*ll are you forgiving me!?"

"I did all that for your sake but also because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. The humans were hurting us, which meant they were hurting you, and I was not going to let that happen!"