Milestone number 7!

Hey guys it's that time again. After waiting months for this to happen albeit with some slow and long updates, I apologize for that, I finally made it to 7k views on here and we're not done yet! I know it's not going to be the same when rt shuts down but at least fan fic writers like us are here to preserve it in some way. I'll miss rt and let's hope rwby goes to a worthy buyer and animator. I'm gonna be so hurt when they're gone, even after in a previous chapter I told Ruby she'd be my fave mc after Ash. Man, these past few years have just been painful for me. 

If only we fans and other loyal community members could do something for them in their time of need. Am I right? Anyways, Meta-Static and other stories are still being worked in and I'm mi]going a little slowly cuz of things going on right now but I will have them updated soon. After I make a few more of Meta static, I'll work on Rosegarden and then Magic Aura. I'm gonna get started on the Pokémon story I told you guys about after I  finish these stories. I told myself never start a new project until I finish the old ones but I started more cuz it stressed me out now getting my ideas out, so I changed that to the franchise instead of just a project, so after the RWBY stories, it's Pokémon. Though I did have ideas for The Lion Guard  episode ideas, How to Train Your Dragon, as well as an original story idea that's not a fanfic in anyway, though I wonder if I'll ever get recognition for it with my other fanfics buzzing around here.

Anyways, thanks for reading and sticking with me, please vote on the chapters and leave a boatload of comments on the, I like getting those updates. Because I'm going through a sad period right now, please no negative comments about my work or RT or RWBY saying things like: "it's not as good as it used to be", or "it fell off" or "they should've quit a long time ago". I really don't need that stress right now please.

Thanks for being fans and readers 😃.