Ch 26: Filler Chapter 3 part 1

Oscar's POV:

We were right outside the apartment complex when Nora opened the door and saw the woman carrying me upstairs.

"Well done, ladies," said Nora happily, "now we can enjoy ourselves a feast! Oh, and Oscar," Harriet turned me over so I could see Nora's face; she glanced at me with a smirk, "we found a third person to help you in the kitchen!"

"A third person," I said, confused, "who's the third-"

It was Ren.

He and Jaune were tied up in the house in gravity bolas, and the kitchen was littered with ingredients

He and Jaune were tied up in the house in gravity bolas, and the kitchen was littered with ingredients. Harriet plopped me next to Jaune, who still looked mad about me leaving him there. So now the three of us were surrounded by these crazy women who wanted us to cook for them and Emerald, who looked like she'd rather be anywhere else. Funny, I didn't think she'd want to get caught in this.

"So now we have the guys," said Emerald, "what's next?"

"What's next," said Nora, "is making them cook for us. Jaune makes the filler course, Ren makes the pancakes, while Oscar makes the orange rolls, and we are fully stocked on both the rolls and the syrup for the pancakes!"

All the girls cheered except for Emerald, Winter, and Glenda, who just looked embarrassed at what the others were doing.

"I'm sorry I left you, Jaune," I whispered, "I just had to escape them. The demand had been piling up the last few days, and today, everyone is just hounding me for it."

"Well, that's to be expected when you make good sweet rolls," hissed Jaune, "but I have the greatest demand; they want me to make the ribs, salad, drinks, chicken, pizza, and fries!"

"I'm here because I can't say no to Nora," said Ren, "and because I need to hone my cooking skills a bit more."

"Don't worry, Ren," said Jaune, "we'll get through this together."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll survive, but you have no idea what they did to me when you left! It was like being with my seven sisters all over again!"