Ch 21.5 Are you ok?

Ruby's POV:

"Guys, I don't have my weapon," Blake called. Our team stopped running, and everyone else kept running forward.

"What?!" said Yang.

"Well, where is it?" I said.

"I think it's back at the apartments," Blake said, "I wasn't feeli-thinking straight when I woke up, and we rushed out of the house that I didn't think to grab it!"

"Ok, we'll go back and get it," said Yang.

"No, I'll go back and get it; you guys go out and fight the Grimm. I'll catch up as soon as I can!"

So on that note, we all split up, and Blake headed back to the apartment to get her weapon

So on that note, we all split up, and Blake headed back to the apartment to get her weapon. Next, we split up into our teams; team SSSNN stayed at the hospital in case the Grimm broke through the front lines to protect their leader. Team JNPR went to deal with the wave coming in from the skies. Team CFVY was on their way to the sea after finishing up their investigation with whatever they were doing. Finally, team FNKI took the forest. Apparently, when I checked the info to see they were coming from, they were headed in numerous directions at once, so we had to split up to take them on.

Ms. Goodwitch, Dr. Oobleck, and Professor Port took the Forest of Forever Fall. Apparently, a small group of Grimm snuck in through the forest and were making their way to the city. My team and I had to take on Grimm that came in through the sewers and made their way to the surface. We had to fight Creepers, two King Taijitu, a swarm of Lancers, and a pack of Goliaths. 

Oscar and I teamed up to take on the Creepers and Goliaths, while Yang and Weiss took on the Lancers and Yang got the snakes. Weiss used her Glyphs to give us a boost during the fight. Yang and Oscar's speed was boosted, so Oscar and I could now move at the same rate. At the same time, Yang had Weiss's summoning Glyphs in her gauntlets, allowing her to shoot animal-shaped projectiles at her enemies. Weiss summoned her Arma Gigas and a Queen Lancer she once fought in volume 5.

We were severely outnumbered, and they had us backed into a corner.

"Really wish we had Blake right now," said Weiss, "she could use her weapon to throw Yang and pull off a bumblebee

"Really wish we had Blake right now," said Weiss, "she could use her weapon to throw Yang and pull off a bumblebee."

"Yea," said Yang, "that kind of attack would be good right now with this horde, and our weapon upgrades could really help us right now."