ONE

You wake up to the loud noise of chickens coming from your neighbor's backyard. You yawn scratching your h/c hair. You climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom for a quick shower. That shower is soon interrupted by the screaming of your mother. You rush out of the bathroom to see what is going on. You walk out of your bedroom with your towel around your waist.

"Honey, you got into the school!"

Your mother shouts, walking towards you with a paper. You dry your hands and take the form. Congratulations you got into Julliard. You are one of the few thousands of people to reach this goal. You read. You gasp and look up at your mother in shock.

"This is nice, but we don't have the money."

You say and your mother indicates you to read the bottom. Knowing your family's difficulties you won't have to pay for your first 2 years. Your big e/c eyes widened and you looked up at your mother. Your mother smiles and tells you to change. You return to your room and put on your favorite tee, jeans, and black converse.

You back your bags and prepare to say goodbye to your friends and family. You ran downstairs with your bag and wait at the door for your mother who was changing. She finally comes and your run to the car sitting shotgun. Your mother gets in the car and has a long conversation about responsibility on the way. You reach and you jump out of the car excited.