Yandere Monster ABC: Gargoyle Asta

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He does have to watch out for his rocky skin, claws, horns and strength but he is still very affectionate.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He would tear apart anyone who tries to hurt his darling in any way or if they try to take them away.

Claws: How would they treat their darling?

He does have a habit of treating them as if they are a helpless little thing. So, he does treat them very well although they have to deal with him being over protective and smothering.

Defend: how do they keep their darling safe? (Either from other creatures or humans.)

He himself is a force to be reckoned with but adding to his physical ability he just can't be beat. With skin as hard as stone and claws sharp like knives he can just about get rid of anyone he wants.

Eager: How impatient are they to get their hands on their darling?

He is very impatient. The first chance he gets to have his darling he's going to take it.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would be so hurt and confused not really understand why they are fighting him.

Game: How much do they play around with their darling? (Tricking or teasing for their own amusement.)

He doesn't really do either although he does trick others.

Home: what types of places you'll find them living in? (So, you can stay away.)

Old gothic churches. He enjoys what they look like and how they will help him to blend in.

Ideas: what did they first think of their darling? (Love at first sight or something more sinister.)

It definitely was love at first sight for Asta. watching his darling walking around the church.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He is extremely jealous of everyone who came near his darling since he knows that he and his darling are so different.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

He gets to learn things as he follows them around the church. Listening to everything they say and memorizing it.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would leave small gifts, mostly flowers or other small items that he thinks they will like.

Marks: how do they show that their darlings are all theirs?

By basically being their bodyguard. He wants to show his darling how he can protect them from any and all danger.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He doesn't punish them but he will accidentally scare them into 'calming down'.

Oblivious: how unaware would their darling be of their presence?

They will never know he's there until it's too late.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He believes that they have all the time in the world so there is no rush.

Quarters: where do they keep their darling so no prying eyes can find them?

He hides them in the attic. No one goes up there anymore and there is only one door leading up to it that can easily be blocked plus it's so high up no one can hear anything in the attic.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He doesn't see anything to regret.

Stalker: How intense would their stalking get?

He follows them the whole time they are by/in the church and even to their house sometimes.

Tragic: how would they handle if something tragic were to happen? (Darling being taken away, dying.)

He would stay on top of the church watching as time goes by knowing that he won't ever see his darling again.

Ugly heart: could their darling ever handle their 'ugly side'?

It will be quite a surprise seeing him like that. Going from bubbly to terrifying in just a matter of seconds

Vail: how would they act in order to get their darlings' trust?

Like he isn't a threat, he tries to stay as calm and gentle as to not scare them.

Wrecked: how would they feel seeing their darling become a wreck? (Crying, screaming, desperate to get away.)

He's trying to calm them down the best he can but he isn't too familiar with humans so it doesn't really help all that much most of the time.

Xoanon: How far would they go to win their darling over? Do they even need to?

He does everything he can to either be on their good side or get back onto their good side.

Youthfulness: how would they feel out living their darling? (Could they stop them from aging or just cherish the time they have together.)

It won't affect him until the day it actually happens because that will be the day, he can no longer block it out.

Zest: what is it that they like most about their darling?

How soft they are compared to his rough skin.