Trick or treat

(In this story you can pick whoever you want the yandere to be) 

It was Halloween night and all the trick or treaters were fewer and fewer as the night went on. It had been also an hour since you last saw one, none the last you were ready just in case there were more. The half-empty candy bowl sat by the front door as you watched horror movies in your living room. During one of the more suspenseful moments, there was a knock at your door.

Looking at the clock wondering who the hell could still be out at this hour you went to the door bowl ready just in case it was just some latecomers. Opening the door there was no one there but just as you were closing the door something caught your eye. On your doorstep was a red envelope. Playing the bowl of candy down before picking the envelope. Inside was a letter with the words trick or treat written in big red letters.

"What a lame prank." rolling your eyes you closed the door locking it before you went back to the horror movie.

Another hour had passed when the next knock came. This time you ignored it knowing that it couldn't have been anyone looking for candy. A few minutes there was another knock and another knock until finally, it was enough to have you swing open the door ready to yell at whoever was there. oddly enough someone was standing on the sidewalk you couldn't see them too well but you could still tell that they were wearing a mask. you yelled that you were calling the cops if they didn't leave. Closing the door, you made your way upstairs to where your phone had been on the charger.

Yet it wasn't there, searching around the nightstand and under the bed led nowhere. Maybe you left it somewhere else? Going back to the living room you froze; someone was standing just outside the window. The curtains were closed but there was a shadow cast over them.

Backing away didn't get you very far, barely registering the cloth that cloves your mouth. Fighting didn't do anything as the minutes passed, everything became darker and darker. Once you had fallen into a deep sleep the figure picked up your limp body carrying you outside to the waiting car not even stopping to take down the scarecrow in front of the window.

After placing you in the front place they get into the car, taking off the mask they had been wearing. They took a moment to admire the treat that they had worked so hard for.

"Happy Halloween love," they said before starting up the car and driving away.

This was the best Halloween ever and hopefully, there would be many more to follow.